Sierra Wireless ac791l modem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra Wireless ac791l modem

I tried to change the IMEI on this modem, (Sierra/Netgear AC791L), used up my 29 credits, but the command failed due to AT command error. Now I understand the modem is not actually a supported model. Does anybody know if there is a work-around for this model, just to change IMEI? Is there any way I can get a refund of the credits?
    Thanks
    Sappel

Credits were restored.
    Please do this:

1. Restart DC-Unlocker software.
    2. Go to Server tab, login (Must press “check log in” before continuing)
    3. Detect your device. Try to repair, after error do rest of the steps
    4. Go to Options tab.
    5. Click "Save log".
    6. Send that file to me, please.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Valdemaras, I can't figure out how to upload the log file. It is my file C:\Users\appel\OneDrive\Desktop\20210528_193507_lo g.cdf.

"20210528_193507_log.cdf
        Upload failed. You are not allowed to upload files with the extension cdf." How can I do this?

Comment

I could not upload a logfile because it is CDF. I took a screenprint of the process but it is too big to add to this post. Seems overly complicated. Please advise how to do this.

Comment

Just zip/rar the file and then upload here or upload to some drop box service and give us the link, can also send via private message, but then give link to this topic as well so i know it's from you.

Comment

Hi Valdemaris. Attached is a log file of the attempt to change IMEI/ It looks like Chinese to me.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sadly as suspected due to unsupported model and its structure, repair or other services not available for it yet.
                Refund is available, but due to changes in policy by PayPal regarding refunds, taxes are applied. If you see no use in those remaining credits we can do a refund, but you should be aware that refunded amount will be less than you paid because of these changes. Please let me know your decision.

Comment

I'll keep the credits against the possibility of future usage. Thanks for your help anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X