My netgear M1 can't Telnet or get detected by DCunlocker after updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My netgear M1 can't Telnet or get detected by DCunlocker after updating

Hi i was trying to do imei repair on my netgear m1 and it was supposed to already be unlocked, but maybe it wasn't. I telnet it with putty then flashed it with generic firmware 12.06.11 and then after that it would never open attwifi manager with usb tether again, or get detected by one out of 3 computers. It will show on the netgear m1 its connected to a computer sometimes, but its still useless. Now everytime i try to telnet it says access denied. And with DCunlocker i haven't bought credits yet or made an account because i wanted to make sure it could atleast detect the stupid thing, but no luck whatsoever. My netgear screen is purple now btw so you know what update im on. What kind of problem is this i don't understand. Also i contacted the seller they gave me an unlock code, but what am i supposed to do with it? where do i put in the unlock code?
    Last edited by Misterineedhelp; 2021-07-11, 03:55 AM.

Unfortunately, we do not have repair service for these device. Detecting by dc-unlocker does not require credits. Even if it would be detected unlock or imei repair would not solve your problem.

Comment

damn so there's nothin i can do? what can i do to use the unlock code i have?

Comment

Originally posted by Misterineedhelp View Post
        damn so there's nothin i can do? what can i do to use the unlock code i have?

The unlock code prompt will display when you use a non ATT sim in the device. If you put a TMobile sim or whatever in and you don't get the prompt your M1 is already unlocked.

As for the other issue, have you done a hard reset on it?

Comment

Working...
        X