MR1100 keep saying Invalid IMEI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR1100 keep saying Invalid IMEI

Hi I need help so just got my MR1100 everytime I try to repair my IMEI it keeps saying Invalid IMEI what am I doing wrong?

Correct IMEI is written on the back of device or under it's battery.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Does this work on an At&t branded router? That is what I am doing but saying same thing.

Comment

Repair is not related to operator, only model in your case, and all versions of MR1100 are supported for repair if you enter correct IMEI combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          Repair is not related to operator, only model in your case, and all versions of MR1100 are supported for repair if you enter correct IMEI combination.
          That is so weird I am pretty sure it is MR1100 from A&T and the auto detect detected it. Double check the IMEI many times and still throw an invalid IMEI every time I click ok. I connect it through usb c to my windows computer. The app is saying it is unlocked every time I auto detect it so I really have no idea why it is saying the IMEI is invalid any idea why is that saying it? any firmware that it should be on for it to work?

Comment

No, it does not depend on firmware or lock status either. Maybe you could add screenshot of IMEI field filled and error message visible please.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
              No, it does not depend on firmware or lock status either. Maybe you could add screenshot of IMEI field filled and error message visible please.
              I have return the at&t MR1100 and got an unbranded one (MR1100-100NAS) and just tried it once and work flawlessly. I don't know why the at&t model won't accept the IMEI but I can assure you that I did the same one on the unbranded one and it works with no problem at all. Maybe the bootloader is locked or something on the branded one. Anyway Thanks for helping me my problem is solve now with the new MR1100

Comment

Working...
              X