Netgear MR5100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netgear MR5100

Have there been any updates on this router, let alone any 5G routers? 4G LTE is a dying technology and unlocks/ imei repair are becoming less and less needed with these units.

Thanks guys!

MR5100 was investigated in past, sadly no working solution for it was found.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Have any 5G devices been added since they’ve been introduced? Have any newer devices from the last few years been added? Just trying to get an idea of what ‘newer’ devices DC Unlocker supports.

Comment

Sadly, in general, no new modems or routers were added as service moving towards mobiles

Comment

That’s not true though. Several big names are still releasing branded and unbranded solutions for dedicated hotspots.

Especially with people living on the road or in rural areas where only Hughes or other crappy options are available.

Have you guys just stopped adding new routers? I bought a dongle hoping to have support for newer hardware, even if in the future.

Comment

I meant our service, sorry for the confusion. I won't be able to answer if no new routers/modems will be added in the future as I'm not part of the dev team, just support for the product and released features, therefore do not know what's being developed or investigated.

Comment

I did some testing with the MR5100 and found that it does indeed have Telnet access like the older models. I was able to add band locking options via telnet as well as perform IMEI repair with the respective AT! Commands. Im not sure who does your development, but I would let them know these Netgear routers would be a quick addition and generate a lot more income for your software. (5G Future)

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
                I did some testing with the MR5100 and found that it does indeed have Telnet access like the older models. I was able to add band locking options via telnet as well as perform IMEI repair with the respective AT! Commands. Im not sure who does your development, but I would let them know these Netgear routers would be a quick addition and generate a lot more income for your software. (5G Future)
                What AT! did you use? I saw a 5100 on ebay for less than $200 but it has a bad imei number if i can repair it I will pick that one up

Comment

MR5100 unlock, IMEI repair, Band edit now testing available, if you still have a device with you and would like to try it, please contact us via support chat during work hours.

Comment

Working...
                  X