M6 Pro - (MR6500) - Software only partly works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M6 Pro - (MR6500) - Software only partly works

So I purchased the IMEI repair service for my new, SIM-unlocked Netgear MR6500 (M6 Pro).

The DC-Unlocker software (latest) recognized the device, and was able to successfully complete the IMEI repair. And, when I looked in all the relevant menus of the Netgear MR6500 (M6 Pro), the IMEI showed as the changed IMEI repair value. IMEI repaired? PASSED

When I put in an ATT SIM card, the network initially recognized the device and activated. Initial activation? PASSED.

After 5 minutes, though, the service to the device stopped, and it was not a SIM card issue because the SIM card activated on an iPad I had. Continued activation? FAILED.

Does the DC-Unlocker software work for the MR6500? And, if not, let me know if you need a tester to get it working on the MR6500.

Thanks in advance.

It is untested and no, officially it is not yet supported. Can it be so that your IMEI got blacklisted by the operator? What would happen if you repeat the service, repair to original IMEI and back as it is free to do so?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

What happened did the imei eventually stick?

Comment

Working...
      X