Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nighthawk M6 non-pro?

Hey there,

I have a AT&T Netgear Nighthawk M6 MR6110. I see the 6400 and 6500 are supported. Is there any plan to support the 6110?

Thank you for your hard work.

It should be supported even though it is not included at the moment, if you have this device, please try to detect it on DC-unlocker client software as it is free and provide us detection info log, we will check it.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thank you! I will do so today.

Comment

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1441

Detecting modem :

selection :
        manufacturer - SierraWireless/NETGEAR
        model - Auto detect (recommended)

Interface : 192.168.X.X
        Found modem : MR6110
        IMEI : 0160940000XXXXX
        Serial NR. : 6V4124WUXXXXX
        Firmware : NTGX65_10.01.31.01
        SIM Lock status : Locked (PH-NET PIN)

Comment

Unlock and Repair both worked from the looks of it. I'll test it soon.

Comment

I just tried this with my MR6110, didn't pick it up:

-----

Detecting modem :

selection :

modem not found !​

-----

I also tried specifying the 6400 or 6500, didn't work. If anyone can help, or if I can provide more info to get this to work, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by underdogrc View Post
              I just tried this with my MR6110, didn't pick it up:

-----

Detecting modem :

selection :

modem not found !​

-----

I also tried specifying the 6400 or 6500, didn't work. If anyone can help, or if I can provide more info to get this to work, let me know.
              Are you using the original charging cable to connect it to pc? And if you do, where do you see it in the device manager on a computer when it is connected?

Comment

Oh lord...that's what it was. It was being blocked from being detected. Fixed, now it picks it up...

Sometimes you just need someone to point out your idiocy.

Thanks!

Comment

I'm sure I'm missing something here...I can't repair the IMEI when the router is connected because it takes over the network connection. Obviously if I unplug it, it won't repair it because it's not connected. How do I get past this?

Repair IMEI...
                  New IMEI *********************
                  Connecting to server...
                  2022.11.10 15:46:17.900 Start testing servers...
                  2022.11.10 15:46:21.576 Servers test finished!
                  2022.11.10 15:46:21.585 Test fail!

Error connecting to server !​

Comment

I tried changing the Wifi Metric around like in this post (https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...ed-imei-repair)

Now it says 'modem not found' when trying to connect. I even set everything back to automatic for the wifi metrics....still 'modem not found'.

Comment

Need to restart pc and reconnect the device to the computer after such changes. Try changing the offload setting on the device's dashboard if there is such an option. If you are using wifi as a connection, try using an ethernet cable instead if there is such a possibility this may help resolve the connection priority problem. All possible methods to solve connection priority problems on a computer may check in this article here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...ers-windows-10

Comment

Ok, so I did all of that and got it to work and was able to set the IMEI correctly. It worked when I tested by connecting my laptop to it. Came back later and now the router - which shows 3 bars and 4g LTE signal - all of a sudden says that the mobile broadband connection is disconnected.

Is there something else i'm missing? If i switch the sim back to the ipad it works without issue, so it's not like they disconnected or blocked the SIM.

Comment

Sadly we won't know anything about connection-related problems of the device. The best you could do is to check the device if nothing reset on it. Try to restart it, etc.

Comment

Yeah, I verified the IMEI still stuck on there, restarted, etc....it's strange. Usually if they flag the connection you have to call, get it unlocked, etc. Moving it back to the original device doesn't work from what I have ever heard or seen....but it did here. Makes me feel like I have something set incorrectly.

Comment

Working...
                            X