Permanent unlock Netgear 815s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent unlock Netgear 815s

Please help, I need permanent unlocking of Netgear 815s using the tool NetgearSierra815Unlocker_v7. As you can see in the next pic, the program shows an alert "new version available" and can't use it.

When I unlocked this model using DC-Unlocker dc-unlocker2client_1.00.1441, it only provide a temporal unlock. If you reset the modem then again is locked.

I'm using dc-unlocker dongle and my user is 013247E1.

Please I need the tool NetgearSierra815Unlocker_v7 to permanently unlock this model.

image.png
    Attached Files

This software is obsolete since it removes data from the modem that limits its further usage for user of the device.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi, the NetgearSierra815Unlocker_v7 software works for me. I was successful in unlocking and using with no problems many devices. Temporal unlock is a trouble for me because I export the devices and I have no longer access to those.
      Please help me, I need access to NetgearSierra815Unlocker_v7 or equivalent to perform permanent unlock to such model.

Comment

There is no reliable way to unlock it permanently including NetgearSierra815Unlocker_v7, you could become a reseller maybe only and create accounts for unlocking and add them to the device you export as repeating unlock is free.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X