MR1100 Test Fail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR1100 Test Fail!

DC-Unlocker does recognize my MR1100, but when I do the IMEI repair it tells me "TEST FAIL"! Interestingly, when I click on "new IMEI", it shows an entry for an Galaxy S7 phone ...not idea where THAT came from. So I go in and re-set to the IMEI I want it repaired to and I get the same TestFail. What is going on here? (Older Windows 7 software with an older PC, Connection through USB-c will find the modem, but an ethernet connect will not)

How do I apply to get my money back?
    Last edited by slabman; 2023-05-08, 01:13 AM.

When you detect your MR1100 on software go to the server tab and check login, please let us know if you can log in successfully without disconnecting a device from pc or if you get an error. To check for a refund, please provide us your software user name.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

While it does recognize the router, my attempt to log in fails. Also, when I do the IMEI repair request, I get the same "Test Fail" result.

Software user name is shown on the screenshot. Thanks.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I assume you are able to log in while MR1100 is disconnected from PC then? This would explain the problem which is connection priorities on your computer. All possible methods for how to fix it may check in this article here https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...ers-windows-10 in case you won't be able to bypass it or don't want to attempt it anymore, let us know and we will proceed with a refund.

Comment

Yes, I did try those connection remedies, but still have the same issues of test failing. I need to give up on this attempt and ask for a refund. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Refund request was now forwarded and should be completed later during the day.

Comment

Working...
            X