Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netgear M6 Pro MR6500 Cant Get Signal After IMEI Repair

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone has come across this. I have an unlocked AT&T Netgear MR6500. I was able to run the IMEI repair, but once it boots back up, the cell network indicator just says Searching and it wont connect to the cell network. I tried a factory reset which switched the IMEI back to default, and it worked after that. Tried the IMEI repair again, and same thing, it wont catch a signal. Any fix for this?

Originally posted by jcm2384 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone has come across this. I have an unlocked AT&T Netgear MR6500. I was able to run the IMEI repair, but once it boots back up, the cell network indicator just says Searching and it wont connect to the cell network. I tried a factory reset which switched the IMEI back to default, and it worked after that. Tried the IMEI repair again, and same thing, it wont catch a signal. Any fix for this?
    Did you got this working ?? What work ware are you on ?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by maxpaynecu View Post

Did you got this working ?? What work ware are you on ?? Thanks

Unfortunately not. Basicslly it comes down to the Nighthawk not being certified on the Verizon network. So it was able to connect initially, but then the network security will boot it off and the data connection is terminated. I ended up returning the Nighthawk.

Comment

Oh at least you did returned it back

Comment

Working...
        X