Carrier Unlock on Netgear MR6500 and change IMEI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrier Unlock on Netgear MR6500 and change IMEI

Hello folks I have a netgear Model: MR6500 with Firmware Version: NTGX65 10.01.31.01 my Questions is can I unlock it with this firmware version and change the imei on that firmware ?? And then upgrade the firmware without having any problems?? Of losing the changes previously made Thanks

Hello, you can unlock it and service it on the current firmware. But after update, you will most likely lose the changes unless the new firmware is supported as well.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hello thanks for answering the idea was update it to the latest version after change the imei thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
        Hello, you can unlock it and service it on the current firmware. But after update, you will most likely lose the changes unless the new firmware is supported as well.
        Where can I see the latest supported firmware thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by maxpaynecu View Post

Where can I see the latest supported firmware thanks a lot
          There is no such list, you can only write us what you have and we will see if users were able to service that version.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Can I prevent the router from upgrading the FW by ATT network??? Because I am gonna be using it in ATT network and I saw that ATT will push the update automatically thanks

Comment

Working...
            X