Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR6110 - AT Error 37

Hello,
    I have a MR6110. I ordered credits for unlock and IMEI repair. Neither worked. What are my options?

Have you checked with support if your firmware is supported as per the supported models' table or tutorials that suggest doing so before purchase? If you let us know your user name we ca add back the credits if you lost them in the process.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Have you checked with support if your firmware is supported as per the supported models' table or tutorials that suggest doing so before purchase? If you let us know your user name we ca add back the credits if you lost them in the process.
      Who is this illusive "Support" you mention? I don't see a way to contact support here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts

Also, the table regarding Firmware versions not supported doesn't show any specific firmware for the MR6110. What would be good is if your tool, while detecting the phone/modem, would check for compatible firmware before directing me to buy credits to make changes it cannot make.

If there are no options for unlocking/repairing my modem, I would like a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by maltbarley View Post

Who is this illusive "Support" you mention? I don't see a way to contact support here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts

Also, the table regarding Firmware versions not supported doesn't show any specific firmware for the MR6110. What would be good is if your tool, while detecting the phone/modem, would check for compatible firmware before directing me to buy credits to make changes it cannot make.

If there are no options for unlocking/repairing my modem, I would like a refund.
        The support console is visible on the right side of the website. Indeed it does not, it specifically says to contact us before purchasing anything. The tool can detect many devices, even ones that we can not service be cautious unless you know what you are doing. Repeating, if you want your credits back or for us to check a refund possibility provide your software user name.

Comment

I'm still not seeing support or they are never online when I am, inside the core hours. My username is the same as here in the forum but I'm not certain what good credits will do me at this point.

image.png

Comment

A refund request has been forwarded and should be completed later in the day.

ss.jpg

Comment

Thank you; I really appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
              X