Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR6110 Band Edit Issue

Hello,
    I have a MR6110. I ordered credits for​ the band list edit and I am getting the error again nd again
    My User Name: admin_d1we9vii can you help me fix this. if not can you create a refund

image.png

Have you contacted support to check if your device;s firmware is supported for services as mentioned in Tutorial for this device as well as supported models list?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I have seen youtube videos of you where you successfully edit and enable the bands also i have seen a page in your website where it clearly that the edit operations can happen and when i bought credits and tried to do the configuration it failed

Comment

It says on the top of the guide to contact support first https://www.dc-unlocker.com/netgear-...nual-selection to check if your device's firmware is supported for services.

Comment

I watched this youtu.be video tutorial and purchased credits

Comment

Great, but should check the supported models list here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/supported_models_1 since it is not even MR6110 that is shown in the tutorial, it is just the process is the same.

Comment

This seems like an excuse. I am not the person who developed this site and I am not aware of such all things. I have followed the instructions you gave on internet. What else an customer can do.

I didn't deep dive into all the options, I taught it's not needed.

For more your YouTube Videos clearly state that it is compatible and I just followed it.

Also will your software allows me to edit IMEI number let me know

Comment

Originally posted by runrajarun View Post
                This seems like an excuse. I am not the person who developed this site and I am not aware of such all things. I have followed the instructions you gave on internet. What else an customer can do.

I didn't deep dive into all the options, I taught it's not needed.

For more your YouTube Videos clearly state that it is compatible and I just followed it.

Also will your software allows me to edit IMEI number let me know
                It looks like firmware version is not supported. To confirm, please write the firmware version which your device has.

Comment

Working...
                X