Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlock Ericsson W25 (Sierra MC8775v card internal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock Ericsson W25 (Sierra MC8775v card internal)

Hi, good day.

I'm Eduardo Henrique, from Brazil and I purchased a Ericsson W25 3G router with a internal Sierra MC8775v (I found it with IMEI information), but that is a sim-locked unit.

Because SIM-lock, my 3G carrier (Vivo [ex-Telemig Celular]) don't work with the router and I need unlock it.

This unit is a micro-Linux distro and I can't remove the MC8775v card from motherboard, because it; I need the unlock code to insert in Web User Interface to unlock.

The brazilian's law force the carries informs unlock code for free, but the TIM Brazil and Ericsson don't have that. =(

I need a way to unlock that...

Device: Ericsson W25
    Card model: Sierra Wireless MC8775v
    Chipset: Qualcomm MSM6280

Ericsson W25 is not supported by dc-unlocker. Can not unlock it.
    Sierra Wireless MC8775v is supported, but if you can not take t from device and connect to computer, then can not unlock it by dc-unlocker.

Comment

But I have all need informations... IMEI, version, firmware version.

The Ericsson W25 is only a mini-Linux distro ARM CPU and the MV8775v is solded in Ericsson W25 motherboard in card slot.

Please, I need only 10 digits code to unlock it.

I know a forum about Ericsson W25 and exist much users needing the unlock this device too. If you can do that, I open a topic in forum showing here.
      Last edited by ehstbr; 2011-02-19, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ehstbr View Post
        But I have all need informations... IMEI, version, firmware version.

The Ericsson W25 is only a mini-Linux distro ARM CPU and the MV8775v is solded in Ericsson W25 motherboard in card slot.

Please, I need only 10 digits code to unlock it.

I know a forum about Ericsson W25 and exist much users needing the unlock this device too. If you can do that, I open a topic in forum showing here.
        Dc-unlocker can not generate unlock code for these modems. Only direct unlock. To use it, device needs to be connected to computer.

Comment

how to connect it to the computer? thanks...

Comment

Working...
          X