Bigpond sierra usb 306 unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigpond sierra usb 306 unlock

Would like to unlock sierra usb 306 from bigpond..thinking that it is locked and that is why I can't use my bigpond sim and account in modem as it is locked to another.how many credits would it cost and how easy is it to do...

If you can not use same provider sim in same provider modem, then unlock will not help here. There may be restrictions from provider that unlock can not remove.

Comment

usb 306

I unlocked it using credits from dc-unlock , but found that Bigpond don't allow their sim to be used in any modem other then the one which it came with.Telstra sim / modem is different..but the modem works fine with a prepaid sim , actually we have faster internet response from the prepaid in usb 306 then we do with the bigpond post paid service.

Comment

Originally posted by jennyc355 View Post
        I unlocked it using credits from dc-unlock , but found that Bigpond don't allow their sim to be used in any modem other then the one which it came with.Telstra sim / modem is different..but the modem works fine with a prepaid sim , actually we have faster internet response from the prepaid in usb 306 then we do with the bigpond post paid service.
        With unlocked modem you need to use not customized software and enter your new provider connection settings (APN, username and others).

Comment

help me to unlock 306

hey how u unlock 306 model

Comment

Originally posted by kkpatel0071 View Post
            hey how u unlock 306 model
            How to use dc-unlocker and unlock your modem you can watch here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials

Comment

i know how to use but i got the error like below:

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1005

Detecting modem :

selection :
              manufacturer - SierraWireless
              model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found modem : USB 306
              Model : USB 306/307
              IMEI : 359475020658457
              Serial NR. : D84224904951023
              Firmware : M2_0_11_5AP
              Voice feature : disabled
              SIM Lock status : Locked (PH-NET PIN)

================================================== =================

Unlocking, please wait ...

Server message :
              Newer DC-unlocker client software available ! Download at http://www.dc-unlocker.com

error - invalid parameter !

Error code 12

unlock failed !

================================================== =================

Comment

Try to use our latest dc-unlocker software from here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/H0TOCp3w , make sure there are no other modems or phones connected to pc when you are performing unlock.
                >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
                X