Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I sure hope you can help me!

Check, if the drivers are installed - how do i check this? i assume all is installed correctly, when I plut the black box in via usb it is recognized by my computer and the auto play dialog box comes up with options that include "open folder to view files". where can i check the drivers and how would i know if they were up to date?

Check, if the connection software for this modem is closed and modem is not connected to internet - I have tried the following:
    . with and without the bahamian sim card installed
    . the modem itself is not connecting me to the internet because it is still locked and gives message "sim not ready"
    . with and without my computer connected to the internet
    . with and without me logged into the black box via the browser interface

Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software - i have used the autodetect function

Check, if you use latest dc-unlocker software version. - i am using version 1.00.1018

Thank you so much for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by stormymonday View Post
      Hello,

I sure hope you can help me!

Check, if the drivers are installed - how do i check this? i assume all is installed correctly, when I plut the black box in via usb it is recognized by my computer and the auto play dialog box comes up with options that include "open folder to view files". where can i check the drivers and how would i know if they were up to date?

Check, if the connection software for this modem is closed and modem is not connected to internet - I have tried the following:
      . with and without the bahamian sim card installed
      . the modem itself is not connecting me to the internet because it is still locked and gives message "sim not ready"
      . with and without my computer connected to the internet
      . with and without me logged into the black box via the browser interface

Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software - i have used the autodetect function

Check, if you use latest dc-unlocker software version. - i am using version 1.00.1018

Thank you so much for your help!
      Need to see modem in device manager under modems and ports sections, only then all drivers are installed.
      Close web browser interface at detect time.

Comment

Thank you for you help.

I was able to download the driver from Sierra Wireless's website. Then rebooted the computer. It never showed up on the device manager as "modem and ports" but did show up in "other devices". Then I was able to run dc-unlocker and it unlocked it.

In order to get it to work with the Bahamian SIM card I access the interface in the browser and added a new "profile" for BTC with a new APN (I got the correct APN from the Bahamian provider). Now it all works!

Grateful for you help...

Comment

i have a 754s can someone give me a link to download the software.

Comment

Originally posted by g2222g2000 View Post
            i have a 754s can someone give me a link to download the software.
            If you ask for DC-Unlocker software then it's here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/cYc1Qm4
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

hai team can u help me to unlock ac754s and before thanxs for u help
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by phaphank View Post
                hai team can u help me to unlock ac754s and before thanxs for u help
                You sure that your device's connection is on the bottom? Are you able to log into server when device which you try to unlock is disconnected from pc?
                >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• phaphank
                  phaphank commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanxs for u help ,but if i use wifi for conect to internet its not to unlock (error 62 ) and than i try use cable to connect the internet its can unlock 754s Grateful for you help.

If I buy unlock code, it will always unlock status ? Do I have re-unlock if i reset device ? My device is 754s ....

Comment

Originally posted by tuantai View Post
                  If I buy unlock code, it will always unlock status ? Do I have re-unlock if i reset device ? My device is 754s ....
                  We do not sell unlock codes for these device. We provide unlock by software.
                  Yes, after reset it may become locked again. But you can always repeat unlock by using same username and password that you used to unlock it. It will not require credits for same device.

Comment

• billscott
                    billscott commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I found that windows 7 would not recognize 754s using windows XP worked ok.
                Working...
                X