Unlock Amoi Skype WP-S1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock Amoi Skype WP-S1

ok i have the phone plug it on the laptop using win-xp, then install dc unlocker the pc reads the phone but it for some reason in the device manager it says unknown device i try right clicking it an go to advance mode an tell it to read the driver from dc-unlocker it says it cannot find any or something like that. but any way on the phone screen all i see is insert usim card and its charging.. but anyway these are the message i get if i try detect phone on the dc-unlocker Diagnostic port not found and Phone not found. am wondering if ill need a sim card (which i don't have) to complete the process.?

If you can not detect you should check the fallowing:
    Check, if the drivers are installed
    Check, if the software is closed
    Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software
    Check, if you use latest dc-unlocker software version.
    Sim is not necesarry. For correct AMOI phone detection, please turn ON phone, wait till phone fully starts, turn into USB and after windows detects device, you can press "Detect phone".

Comment

thanks for a reply well i tryed all of that as i said before the phone had detected but the drivers that is in the device manager for the phone is unknow an it wont take the ones out of dc unlocker i even try the pc sync software for the phone so it can use the driver still nothing

Comment

if u want i can take picture/video if u need to see what happening

Comment

Sorry, if phone is not detected by windows, we can not help you.

Comment

Working...
          X