X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amoi wp-s1 not detecting

need unlock wp-s1.
    got some problem.
    when i plug usb from v3 it dont ask any drivers and not detecting by pc. when set is off its charging if i connect usb. if there is no sim card, when i plug cable it shows "offline mode" (in Italian language " in carica"). and with sim card nothing heppens.
    p.s. i cant get in menu because i dont have original sim from tree (3) Italy.
    my be changed connection settings from menu?

Sorry, if computer can not detect phone, dc-unlocker can not detect and unlock it also.

Comment

I have the same question..

##############
      Last edited by Vincentas; 2011-06-13, 08:46 PM. Reason: removed links

Comment

change connector.

Comment

skypephone

try to download driver for amoi skypephone from gsm-forum.then manualy instal on your computer....i hawe same problem,that stuff fixed my problem...

Comment

AMOI WP-S1 lacks Windows 7 drivers -- where in gsm-forum?

I have the same problem as everyone else in this thread.
            But I can see the issue. The problem is that the phone does not come with Windows 7 drivers for the USB or Modem.

Impuls.mobil.servis -- PLEASE post here the link in "gsm-forum" that contains the drivers that worked for you? Or at least post the actual URL of the "gsm-forum". Thank you.

Vincentas -- I paid you EUR 10 for credits, and I hope/expect that you WILL be able to refund these, if you can not help me. If there are requirements which must be met for your software to work, you should have stated them up front. I paid for the credits precisely because your web page claimed how simple and straight-forward is the DC-Unlocker software. And now I need to hunt for Windows7 drivers??

I will look for the "gsm-forum" later tonight or tomorrow morning. Perhaps Impuls.mobil-servis will have been able to post the link to the drivers that saved him in the meantime.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sbpetrack View Post
              I have the same problem as everyone else in this thread.
              But I can see the issue. The problem is that the phone does not come with Windows 7 drivers for the USB or Modem.

Impuls.mobil.servis -- PLEASE post here the link in "gsm-forum" that contains the drivers that worked for you? Or at least post the actual URL of the "gsm-forum". Thank you.

Vincentas -- I paid you EUR 10 for credits, and I hope/expect that you WILL be able to refund these, if you can not help me. If there are requirements which must be met for your software to work, you should have stated them up front. I paid for the credits precisely because your web page claimed how simple and straight-forward is the DC-Unlocker software. And now I need to hunt for Windows7 drivers??

I will look for the "gsm-forum" later tonight or tomorrow morning. Perhaps Impuls.mobil-servis will have been able to post the link to the drivers that saved him in the meantime.

Thanks!
              If you can not detect you should check the fallowing:
              Check, if the drivers are installed
              Check, if the phone software is closed
              Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software
              Check, if you use latest dc-unlocker software version.

Drivers should install from phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                If you can not detect you should check the fallowing:
                Check, if the drivers are installed
                Check, if the phone software is closed
                Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software
                Check, if you use latest dc-unlocker software version.

Drivers should install from phone.
                Perhaps my previous post was not clear. Let me try to explain the problem again, this time using your Checklist:

>Check, if the drivers are installed
                The drivers are NOT installed. I know that the drivers are not installed from the Windows Device Manager. I have attached to this post two screen-shots of my Device Manager after I plug in the WP-S1 phone. You can see that there is a "problem" with four separate devices from the first screen-shot; and you can see from the second screen shot that the problem is that the drivers are not present. The **reason** that the drivers are not present is that the CD of software that comes out of the box with the phone does NOT contain drivers for Windows 7, and my PC is running Windows 7.

>Check, if the phone software is closed
                I think you mean by this that I should check that the WP-S1 PCSync software running on my PC is closed. Yes, it is closed.

>Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software
                Yes, I am using the autodetect function in dc-unlocker software. The third screen shot attached to this post shows how thw DC-Unlocker sofware chokes when I ask it to detect the modem.

>Check, if you use latest dc-unlocker software version.
                The third screen-shot shows that I am using version 1.00.0913.

Just for fun, by the way, I **CAN** attach a modem interface from the PC to the phone using Bluetooth. When I do this, I get two interfaces: one is at COM3 and seems to be for the modem, and the other is at COM4 and seems to be the "serial port over bluetooth." But DC-unlocker doesn't work in this case either.

There, that was a LOT of words. But as i said in the first post, all I need is the USB drivers for this phone for Windows 7. The user impuls.mobil.servis said in his post that he got drivers from the "gsm-Forum". Could you/someone post a URL to these drivers?

Vincentas, I hope it's now clear that 1) the drivers don't "install from phone" -- they install from the PC software that comes with the phone. and that 2) for the WP-S1 skypephone from AMOI, the drivers that ship with the phone are XP drivers. I need Windows 7 drivers.

If no one can help me in a day, I guess I'll install VMWare so I can install some old copy of XP and use that to unlock the phone. Barf.

Please Vincentas: it would be great if someone can confirm or deny that you have ever got an AMOI WP-S1 phone to unlock with DC-Unlocker running on a Windows 7 PC. **that** is the problem -- ijust need Win7 drivers. I think

scott
                Attached Files

Comment

Perhaps my previous post was not clear. Let me try to explain the problem again, this time using your Checklist:

>Check, if the drivers are installed
                  The drivers are NOT installed. I know that the drivers are not installed from the Windows Device Manager. I have attached to this post two screen-shots of my Device Manager after I plug in the WP-S1 phone. You can see that there is a "problem" with four separate devices from the first screen-shot; and you can see from the second screen shot that the problem is that the drivers are not present. The **reason** that the drivers are not present is that the CD of software that comes out of the box with the phone does NOT contain drivers for Windows 7, and my PC is running Windows 7.

>Check, if the phone software is closed
                  I think you mean by this that I should check that the WP-S1 PCSync software running on my PC is closed. Yes, it is closed.

>Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software
                  Yes, I am using the autodetect function in dc-unlocker software. The third screen shot attached to this post shows how thw DC-Unlocker sofware chokes when I ask it to detect the modem.

>Check, if you use latest dc-unlocker software version.
                  The third screen-shot shows that I am using version 1.00.0913.

Just for fun, by the way, I **CAN** attach a modem interface from the PC to the phone using Bluetooth. When I do this, I get two interfaces: one is at COM3 and seems to be for the modem, and the other is at COM4 and seems to be the "serial port over bluetooth." But DC-unlocker doesn't work in this case either.

There, that was a LOT of words. But as i said in the first post, all I need is the USB drivers for this phone for Windows 7. The user impuls.mobil.servis said in his post that he got drivers from the "gsm-Forum". Could you/someone post a URL to these drivers?

Vincentas, I hope it's now clear that 1) the drivers don't "install from phone" -- they install from the PC software that comes with the phone. and that 2) for the WP-S1 skypephone from AMOI, the drivers that ship with the phone are XP drivers. I need Windows 7 drivers.

If no one can help me in a day, I guess I'll install VMWare so I can install some old copy of XP and use that to unlock the phone. Barf.

Please Vincentas: it would be great if someone can confirm or deny that you have ever got an AMOI WP-S1 phone to unlock with DC-Unlocker running on a Windows 7 PC. **that** is the problem -- ijust need Win7 drivers. I think

scott
                  Thank you for explanation. Sorry, but only suggestion to try windows xp. Or try to use xp drivers on windows 7. Sometimes it work.
                  Also, it may be that this phone does not even have drivers for windows 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                    Thank you for explanation. Sorry, but only suggestion to try windows xp. Or try to use xp drivers on windows 7. Sometimes it work.
                    Also, it may be that this phone does not even have drivers for windows 7.
                    Thanks, Vincentas. I was full of hope at first when I read the post of impuls.mobil.servis. But I going to guess that he merely didn't have the software CD that comes with the phone, and he found a copy of that CD on the "gsm-forum".

I will just have to find an XP machine somewhere.

I am still really surprised that there aren't just some totally generic USB modem drivers for Win7 that work with the phone. Could I ask you to explain the difference between the "Modem" port and the "Diagnostic" port? (and the other two ports as well).

I'll post here after i find an XP machine and try to unlock.

-scott

Comment

Thanks, Vincentas. I was full of hope at first when I read the post of impuls.mobil.servis. But I going to guess that he merely didn't have the software CD that comes with the phone, and he found a copy of that CD on the "gsm-forum".

I will just have to find an XP machine somewhere.

I am still really surprised that there aren't just some totally generic USB modem drivers for Win7 that work with the phone. Could I ask you to explain the difference between the "Modem" port and the "Diagnostic" port? (and the other two ports as well).

I'll post here after i find an XP machine and try to unlock.

-scott
                      There are 2 ports needed for detect: application and diagnostic.
                      One port number is modem port number, other is from port sections of device manager.

Comment

Working...
                      X