iNQ1 Refuses to unlock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iNQ1 Refuses to unlock!

I think i may have the wrong download, can anyone plz help. It is telling me that this phone is not supported????

Found Phone : 186
    IMEI : 354541020498502
    Firmware : M6260A-KYRZ-2.5.1033_8A

Sorry, this phone not supported !

Originally posted by FAITH18 View Post
    I think i may have the wrong download, can anyone plz help. It is telling me that this phone is not supported????

Found Phone : 186
    IMEI : 354541020498502
    Firmware : M6260A-KYRZ-2.5.1033_8A

Sorry, this phone not supported !
    Hello. What DC-Unlocker version do you use?

Comment

I have tried a couple of different downloads, i couldnt find the one that had iNQ1 under it, thanks for the reply

Comment

I have tried a couple of different downloads, i couldnt find the one that had iNQ1 under it, thanks for the reply
        Try using latest DC-Unlocker client software: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/oykTIMs

Comment

Need to select manufacturer SkypePhone Amoi, model select autodetect and you should be able to detect.

Comment

awesome

Thankyou sooooo much that was too easy with the right info!!! A question though, why do you think it may work on optus and telstra but not vodafone???

Comment

Thankyou sooooo much that was too easy with the right info!!! A question though, why do you think it may work on optus and telstra but not vodafone???
              After unlock it should woprk with all provider sim cards.

Comment

resolved, selected SkypePhoneAMOI, Auto detect and unlock, phone unlock ok
                ***jAn***

Comment

Working...
                X