unlocked but cant change network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlocked but cant change network

Anyone know how to change the network from the default '3' network. I have added a new network but it wont let me change to it. The web app seems to default to 3.

Have unlocked with dc-unlocker.

goto Menu>Settings>Network Settings>Data Connection>than Options and select NEW....set Name and correct APN (user and pass blank)

Comment

Unlock Skypa Amoi WP-S! troubles

I ahve askype phone, have downloaded unlocker, bought 10 credits, eneterd in password etc and when unlcoking it says " Access violation adress 00565 CE2 in midule DC.unlocker2client.exe ref address 00134000". Anyone ahve any idea how to fix it?

Comment

Please use the new version of DC Unlocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
          goto Menu>Settings>Network Settings>Data Connection>than Options and select NEW....set Name and correct APN (user and pass blank)
          We can create new data accounts, but cannot make them the default one or chose the preferred one, since even if unlocked the phoneo would not allowed to se a default one or cancel the three one.
          Do you have any procedure to make it so?
          May be to reset the phone now that it is unlocked?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by uomosenzatempo View Post
            We can create new data accounts, but cannot make them the default one or chose the preferred one, since even if unlocked the phoneo would not allowed to se a default one or cancel the three one.
            Do you have any procedure to make it so?
            May be to reset the phone now that it is unlocked?
            Thanks
            Are you sure that cannot be used new data-accounts?...I remember that can be

Comment

impossible

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
              Are you sure that cannot be used new data-accounts?...I remember that can be
              We are sure, do you have any hint ?
              DO you have an inq1?
              You ca try by yourself,
              Thanks a lot

Comment

I also just paid 10 credits to unlock my amoi wp-s1 yesterday and am having same problem.

I can detect 2 networks ,3 and Telstra (mine), when I switch to telstra manually it switches back to 3 as soon as I exit the menus.

I have tried adding the data connection to telstra but I am unable to delete the Planet 3 connection and make telstra the default.

Any Ideas?

Comment

you need to create profile with new provider settings. Go to Menu>Settings>Network Settings>Data Connection>than Options and select NEW....enter all needed information and create new profile. Set this profile to use in all settings (brovser, java and others). About using Skype you can read here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287

Comment

Working...
                  X