Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not detect

@Gintas...,

hi sir, just like to ask, i used the previous version of dc-unlocker which is 1.00.0598 that is attached to the image and i have received a problem that tells that "modem cannot be found". (reference in the image)

...now i used the new verion of dc-locker 1.00.0930 still having the same problem, "modem can't be found"? any advise why the usb broadband can't detect by dc-unlocker. is this can be unlock? the model of my usb broaband is: WM66A with IME:352******* may be any advice can help to unlock my device. thank you,
    Last edited by Vincentas; 2012-09-23, 07:57 AM. Reason: removed imei

If you can not detect modem you should check the fallowing:
    Check, if the drivers are installed
    Check, if the connection software for this modem is closed and modem is not connected to internet
    Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software
    Check, if you use latest dc-unlocker software version.

Comment

@Vincentas...

Sir i have tried to follow and check the directions you have posted still modem can't detect by the dc-unlocker. Attached is the updated image for your reference:

Model: WM66A

i don't know if this unit is ZTE, Huawei or Longcheer? any idea will help. thnks,

Comment

Originally posted by nunoe107 View Post
        @Vincentas...

Sir i have tried to follow and check the directions you have posted still modem can't detect by the dc-unlocker. Attached is the updated image for your reference:

Model: WM66A

i don't know if this unit is ZTE, Huawei or Longcheer? any idea will help. thnks,
        No, you did not check all directions.
        You need to select model: Auto detect(recommended)

If you do not know manufacturer of this modem, check under modem cover. Maybe there is model name or manufacturer written on some sticker.

Comment

@Gintas,

...as i checked at the back of the unit of USB broadband, there is no Model name or Brand name printed. Only the Model code: WM66A and the IME #. and yes i did follow the instructions posted, still getting an error message "can't detect modem". any last resort info or recommendation?

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
          No, you did not check all directions.
          You need to select model: Auto detect(recommended)

If you do not know manufacturer of this modem, check under modem cover. Maybe there is model name or manufacturer written on some sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by nunoe107 View Post
            @Gintas,

...as i checked at the back of the unit of USB broadband, there is no Model name or Brand name printed. Only the Model code: WM66A and the IME #. and yes i did follow the instructions posted, still getting an error message "can't detect modem". any last resort info or recommendation?
            Well then it is a Longcheer modem.
            Try to do this:
            Right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager.
            Open "Ports" and "Modems" sections there.
            Make a screenshot and post it here. We will try to detect it by selecting ports manually.

Comment

Working...
            X