Need to unlock Mobily Connect Plus W200 Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to unlock Mobily Connect Plus W200 Phone

As the title says, kindly guide me to unlock the Mobily Connect Plus W200 Phone. When I searched the internet, I could only find Modems with name Mobily Connect Plus W200. But I have a phone with the same model number which I couldn't find anywhere. I don't know who is the manufacturer of this phone, but I know mobily is the network operator. I got the phone from Saudi, but I live in India now. I would be posting the IMEI if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mobilyw200; 2014-05-08, 10:17 AM.

Originally posted by mobilyw200 View Post
    As the title says, kindly guide me to unlock the Mobily Connect Plus W200 Phone. When I searched the internet, I could only find Modems with name Mobily Connect Plus W200. But I have a phone with the same model number which I couldn't find anywhere. I don't know who is the manufacturer of this phone, but I know mobily is the network operator. I got the phone from Saudi, but I live in India now. I would be posting the IMEI if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance
    Please try to detect phone on dc-unlocker by selecting either zte or huawei phones as manufacturer, before detection make sure phone is fully installed on computer. This model is not in our supported list, but if you manage to detect it on our software then we might be able to unlock it for you.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! I would be doing it. Besides, could you please help me to know where do I find out the drivers for this phone so as to install it on the computer? I just got the phone, didn't get any drivers...
      Last edited by mobilyw200; 2014-05-08, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! I would be doing it. Besides, could you please help me to know where do I find out the drivers for this phone so as to install it on the computer? I just got the phone, didn't get any drivers...
        Sorry but since this phone is not supported we do not have it's drivers. usually they are stored in phone itself, so after you connect it to pc via usb there might appear drive/cdrom of the phone in computer area, where from drivers may be installed.

Comment

Will check it out and update it here. I am traveling right now and I am not carrying the usb cable. Will update the progress here in a couple of days Already downloaded dc-unlocker

Comment

Okay, we will be waiting for your feedback then.

Comment

u find the solution of this or no pls tell

Comment

Working...
              X