4g modems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4g modems

Can any one list here the Models Of 4G((LTE - 100mb/50mb)) Modems That work as Modems ((Not As routers)) and ((Not Locked sim))

you can check on ...... . there is list for 4g modems.
    Last edited by Valdemaras; 2014-08-19, 02:41 PM. Reason: Advertising other pages not allowed on DC-unlocker forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Arion Programer View Post
      Can any one list here the Models Of 4G((LTE - 100mb/50mb)) Modems That work as Modems ((Not As routers)) and ((Not Locked sim))
      Well, it's difficult to know what to say. Since the advent of "broadband" internet, modems have been totally obsolete. MODEM - MODulator/DEModulator. You see it's digital all the way now. A MODEM modulates a digtal signal as an analogue signal for transmission down the phone line, then at the other end its demodulated, from analogue back to digital again. Pretty much everything (for internet connection) being discussed on this forum is a router. I haven't seen a MODEM in years. Things like my Wireless Aircard 760s or my Huawei E5832 and the myriad of similar items are routers, whether you use them to connect to the net or not - and you do have the choice.

So, what exactly do you want to do? That will help people give you a useful answer.

Comment

Working...
      X