Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Unlock Inbuild modem on HP envy 14 sleekbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Unlock Inbuild modem on HP envy 14 sleekbook?

Im not able to use the broadband feature of my laptop in Srilanka. Any know how to unlock it? The modem is Huawei model MU736. Help would be much appreciated

Instructions how to unlock this device you can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/hp-mu736...t-unlock-guide

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Instructions how to unlock this device you can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/hp-mu736...t-unlock-guide
      i tried that. But even after installing the drivers, the modem is not detected. Im running on windows 8.1

Comment

Originally posted by Furugan Fikury View Post
        i tried that. But even after installing the drivers, the modem is not detected. Im running on windows 8.1
        Restart notebook after installing drivers, then check in device manager if it is visible under modems and ports lines, let us know where you see it if it's not under mentioned lines.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          Restart notebook after installing drivers, then check in device manager if it is visible under modems and ports lines, let us know where you see it if it's not under mentioned lines.
          Its not there under the mentioned category. It just have a mobile broadband network adapter module driver. There is nothing named after Huawei. What should i do now. I tried it twice. Did restart but doesnt work.

Comment

Can try to right click on that network adapter and uninstall it maybe then new drivers that you have installed from the guide/tutorial will be applied for module for it to appear under ports/modems.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
              Can try to right click on that network adapter and uninstall it maybe then new drivers that you have installed from the guide/tutorial will be applied for module for it to appear under ports/modems.
              I tried doing that. But it doesnt work anyway. Any other way?

Comment

Unfortunately but no. If module does not come into ports mode detection/unlock not possible.

Comment

Working...
                X