Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlocking Longcheer WM66A, need help pretty badly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocking Longcheer WM66A, need help pretty badly.

Good day, I tried unlocking my Longcheer WM66A using DC Unlocker>Longcheer>Detect Modem, but I keep getting this comment from the software,(the modem is connected by the way.)

================================================== =================

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1332

Detecting modem :

selection :
    manufacturer - Longcheer
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

modem not found !

but when I choose LONSAI, I get this message:

Detecting modem :

selection :
    manufacturer - LONSAI

Found Applications port COM6
    Found Diagnostics port COM4

Found modem : HSPA USB MODEM
    IMEI : 352226023802171
    Firmware : LQA0062.1.2_MG2
    SIM Lock status : unlocked

modem not found !

My modem is still LOCKED unlike what lonsai said that it was unlocked. Can someone please help me with my problem please? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Jamesanity06 View Post
    Good day, I tried unlocking my Longcheer WM66A using DC Unlocker>Longcheer>Detect Modem, but I keep getting this comment from the software,(the modem is connected by the way.)

Detecting modem :

selection :
    manufacturer - Longcheer

modem not found !

but when I choose LONSAI, I get this message:

Detecting modem :

selection :
    manufacturer - LONSAI

Found Applications port COM6
    Found Diagnostics port COM4

Found modem : HSPA USB MODEM
    IMEI : 352226023802171
    Firmware : LQA0062.1.2_MG2
    SIM Lock status : unlocked

modem not found !

My modem is still LOCKED unlike what lonsai said that it was unlocked. Can someone please help me with my problem please? Thanks in advance.
    If you can not detect modem, check this:
    Make sure all drivers are installed or whatever else comes in device's drive
    Make sure modems connection software/WEBUI/Dashboard is installed, but not running. (if there is one)
    Use Autodetect on DC-unlocker “select model” line.
    Make sure modem is not connected to internet.

And chck if there are no other modems connected to pc.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If you can not detect modem, check this:
      Make sure all drivers are installed or whatever else comes in device's drive - checked, all drivers are installed, but under the name of "SmartBRO"(from the service provider "Smart") not Longcheer WM66A.

Make sure modems connection software/WEBUI/Dashboard is installed, but not running. (if there is one) - Check, the dashboard is install(I'm using the modem as main internet connection so everything os working properly, it's just that the DC Unlocker doesn't seem to recognize the modem.

Use Autodetect on DC-unlocker “select model” line. - Alreadyd did(kindly check the mail I sent you, there are screen shots there.)
      Make sure modem is not connected to internet.

And chck if there are no other modems connected to pc. - No other modems(not sure but as a pre-caution I screen shot my system info showing the devices connected on my computer)

Here are my replies, is there something wrong? I think it's the driver.

Comment

Here are my replies, is there something wrong? I think it's the driver.
        You forgot the last step though, you can't use this modem for internet while detecting/unlocking it. Need another source, wifi or whatever.

Comment

Oh, I forgot to answer that part, I went to a computer shop earlier today. downloaded and installed DC Unlocker, and tried unlocking my modem(installed the modem and all). All parameters checked, having stable internet, installed drivers, plugged in modem(but I have the sim card inserted to it(the sim card inserted is the one that the modem accepts)). Do I need to insert invalid sim card(w/o pin) while doing the unlocking process? If it's too much for you, can you please mention the step by step procedure or measures to do before unlocking modems? Please consider this a mini tutorial. Thanks for answering.

Comment

Oh, I forgot to answer that part, I went to a computer shop earlier today. downloaded and installed DC Unlocker, and tried unlocking my modem(installed the modem and all). All parameters checked, having stable internet, installed drivers, plugged in modem(but I have the sim card inserted to it(the sim card inserted is the one that the modem accepts)). Do I need to insert invalid sim card(w/o pin) while doing the unlocking process? If it's too much for you, can you please mention the step by step procedure or measures to do before unlocking modems? Please consider this a mini tutorial. Thanks for answering.
            Modem can't be used by any service on computer otherwise if it's ports are busy software won't detect it, it has to have unsupported operator sim inside it.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Modem can't be used by any service on computer otherwise if it's ports are busy software won't detect it, it has to have unsupported operator sim inside it.
              Oh, is that it, alright I'll try it again tomorrow, and if this works all fine, I'll be on your debt man.

Comment

Working...
              X