Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to unlock fastlink wltfqq-108gn 4g router

SupportDC
    need to know if dc unlock supports this model to unock i get NO SERVICE when i insert my country sim in it!
    please inform me at the earliest.
    WBR

Attached Files

Sorry, this device not supported for unlock. Try to detect it by dc-unlocker software. If it would be detected, maybe we would be able to make it supported and unlock.

Comment

TKS for informing me that, but hows it possible to detect without drivers or anything! when i connect the router only one driver gets loaded thaqt is RDNS and after that i have tried all models selceteed in dc unlocker but doesnt get detected! so pls help me atleast guide me to a proper path!
      or can i get an unlock code for this router from somehwere? you people know it dont you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sc@RPi@ View Post
        TKS for informing me that, but hows it possible to detect without drivers or anything! when i connect the router only one driver gets loaded thaqt is RDNS and after that i have tried all models selceteed in dc unlocker but doesnt get detected! so pls help me atleast guide me to a proper path!
        or can i get an unlock code for this router from somehwere? you people know it dont you?
        Sorry, if it can not be detected by dc-unlocker, we can not check more about it.

Comment

Working...
        X