Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocking Jio fi M2S

Hi!

I would like to request support to unlock Jio fi M2S dongle.

I have only figured out a way to get access to fastboot menu using Power + WPS button. I don't know how can I enter adb on this thing.

Upon running, fastboot getvar all, I get

(bootloader) version:0.5
    (bootloader) version-baseband:
    (bootloader) version-bootloader:
    (bootloader) display-panel:
    (bootloader) charger-screen-enabled:0
    (bootloader) max-download-size: 0x4500000
    (bootloader) flashid:1590aaad
    (bootloader) serialno:cd67a3f
    (bootloader) kernel:lk
    (bootloader) product:MDM9607
    all: Finished. Total time: 0.017s

I don't know if DC unlocker already supports this or not. Since, The ZTE WD760 has the same chipset, I was hoping maybe there is a way to unlock this device as well?

Please let me know if you guys need anymore info, I'll try my best to get it to you. Here is the Amazon India link of this device. https://www.amazon.in/JioFi-Hotspot-...dp/B075P7BLV5/

We would need to have this device in our hands to check more on it.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      We would need to have this device in our hands to check more on it.

I can lend you my device for this purpose? Where do you guys live? i.e. Where do I need to send my device?

Comment

We are in Europe, we will try to look for someone who has it here locally.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          We are in Europe, we will try to look for someone who has it here locally.

It's unlikely you guys will find someone there with the exact model I am using. This model is ubiquitous in India because it's super cheap but to best of my knowledge that is not the case outside of India.

Since, Another MDM9607 based router has been unlocked in the past, I want to believe this can be unlocked as well.

The device had a QR code in the back. I scanned it and here is some more info you can use.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!--Document created by: RJIL http://rjil.in --><MFRNAME>Pegasus Telecom(Qingdao)Co.,Ltd</MFRNAME><MODELNO>Router M2S</MODELNO><SRNO>RPEMFBD40183995</SRNO><IMEI><redacted></IMEI><EAN>6932694820593</EAN>

Comment

Working...
          X