Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WLTFQR-117GN unlocked network issue

Hello Everyone

Router Model : WLTFQR-117GN WHICH I ALREADY UNLOCKED WITH DC DONGLE. (3 PCS)

when i tried to unlock, everything went fine. after successfully unlocked, when i insert the different network sim card to the router, its detected and the tower and signals are there (only 3G). but when i tried use the internet, its not working, and i tried 4 different network sim cards. still no internet. all networks connections are showing only 3G network, not 4G. even though the 3G net is not working.

the main reason i bought the expensive DC UNLOCKER DONGLE is to unlock this WLTFQR-117GN router. but now there is an issue.

PLEASE GIVE ME THE SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

(for your information i used the PCI module to USB adapter to connect to the pc and unlock)

hello everyone

as i mentioned above, the unlocked devices not working with internet. so i attached the screenshot of the network details here. in those images you can see the issue. the router is from KSA MOBILY company. and i unlocked 3 routers with DC DONGLE (so i can make sure that there is no mistake in unlock) then when i inserted the MOBILY sim its showing LTE-4G NETWORK and internet is working fine.

but when i insert the ZAIN and STC sim's the network mode is became GSM, no 3G or 4G and there is no any working internet. so please tell me the solution to fix this issue.
    Attached Files

Comment

good luck . i have same problem

Comment

Please Can someone provide me with the drivers for WLTFQR-117 for Windows 10 pro. The current drivers on the forum is Windows 7 and is not working for me. I am trying to read the WWAN card using my notebook (Dell Latitude E5440). Appreciate your support!

Comment

Working...
        X