Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Un Lock FRANKLIN WIRELESS X720 Express Card ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gc8tech View Post
    That's a bummer :-( I now have bought 3 of these units.. and can't use because of the lock on them. They are 4G700 LTE cards, So its still being used all over the world! We have national coverage with 4G700 LTE Coverage here in Australia. Do you know of any other unlocking programs?? or web sites?? I have used DC heaps to unlock 3G Data cards etc. I have no issues sending you a modem for free, if it meant it could be unlocked.
    You might find something on XDA forum maybe regarding this.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks so much for your help. I have ONLY ever used DC to unlock stuff.. so i have no idea wheat else is out there. If anyone reading this know of my unlocking programs, please let me know.

Comment

XDA i don't think is going to help :-( Are there any other sites or programs that unlock mobiles / data cards?? Google search isn't helping much :-(

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Quite a while ago i was asking if the "Franklin Wireless" X720 PCIe express card 34 could be "UnLocked". Its a 4G700MHz card by "Verizon" (USA). Back then it wasn't possible. and i was unable to ever use any of them here in Australia :-( . (In AU we have 3 National Networks that support 4G700MHz)

I decided to gently open up one of these cards in a hope maybe someone could figure out how to unlock it. I don't mind paying for it to be unlocked...

If you need any better pics, Just let me know.

Thanks for your help,

Tim.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X