Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Un Lock FRANKLIN WIRELESS X720 Express Card ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un Lock FRANKLIN WIRELESS X720 Express Card ??

Is the Franklin Wireless X720 Express / PCMCIA card supported?? I can't see it in any of the lists... Unless its known as a different card??

Thanks,

T.

Try to detect it on dc-unlocker client software, it does not require anything, if it's detected provide us it's detect info and we will check, officially this model is not listed as supported.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I haven't bought any yet.. i was trying to see if i could unlock them Before i bought them. I'd hate to buy a few.. and not be able to unlock them.
      Thanks for your help!

Comment

There are NO win 10 drivers / I can't get these drivers working in Win 10. They have XP support. BUT i don't know if DC Unlocker supports win XP any more??

I know the 3 units i have here have what looks like a network lock. I was hoping it might pop a box up looking for an unlock code?? But no luck so far

Comment

Originally posted by gc8tech View Post
          There are NO win 10 drivers / I can't get these drivers working in Win 10. They have XP support. BUT i don't know if DC Unlocker supports win XP any more??

I know the 3 units i have here have what looks like a network lock. I was hoping it might pop a box up looking for an unlock code?? But no luck so far
          DC-unlocker client works on Windows XP as well. Must be service pack 3 though.

Comment

Thanks, I have SP3 installed. I will test ASAP

Comment

Tried 2 different Win XP Pro SP3 PCs and DC Unlocked doesn't run / work. Just gives 2 error messages.

So it must need something more than just SP3!

I was able to run the connection manager for the Data Card. I was hoping a message might pop up for like a unlock code. But it doesn't. Just shows no signal/service and that's it :-( I believe its a network lock. BUT i haven't tested it with a GSM Test Sim with 001-01 as the Network code. Just in case that actually gets past the lock (for testing only).

Comment

What error messages it gives then?

Comment

I'll try and grab some screen shots and post them in here....

Thanks again for your help!!

Comment

Here they are the error messages. BOTH my XP PRO SP3 PCs display the same 2 error messages.
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

This error only indicates windows corrupted .dll or it's missing, either need to run system cleanup of registry or system file checker with some software or need clean windows install. More on it can check here https://www.thewindowsclub.com/proce...c-link-library

Comment

Interesting... I did a search for "MiFrplib.dll" on my Win 10 PC (yes i know its not working on my XP machine). Its No were to be found on ANY of my HDDs. I searched the web for info on it and there wasn't much.. nothing helpful. The drivers for the Data Card ONLY work on XP / Vista OR win 7. So DC Unlocker has to work with one of those... I copied it to my win 7 laptop. DC Runs. BUT have to install the card drivers and make sure that part works. Then i can finally get some data for you.

Worst case, Can i send one of these data cards to you to figure out how to unlock it??

Comment

Here is the diag data i got from DC
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I see, sadly it's platform is not supported for unlock service And due to it's age it's very unlikely something would be done to it in near future even if you send it to us.

Comment

That's a bummer :-( I now have bought 3 of these units.. and can't use because of the lock on them. They are 4G700 LTE cards, So its still being used all over the world! We have national coverage with 4G700 LTE Coverage here in Australia. Do you know of any other unlocking programs?? or web sites?? I have used DC heaps to unlock 3G Data cards etc. I have no issues sending you a modem for free, if it meant it could be unlocked.

Comment

Working...
                              X