Longcheer WM66A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longcheer WM66A

Hello. I recently bought a Smart Bro Plug-It kit that came with this USB modem. I tried checking it with the latest version of DC Unlocker client software and it was read as "unlocked". Now I inserted my regular Globe sim just to check if it is truly unlocked. I got the error message "Invalid SIM". Does this mean that this modem is locked when it was read out by the software as unlocked? Or is it because I used a regular Globe sim and not a Globe broadband sim? I have read that the cost to unlock this WM66A is 10 credits. How much is the monetary cost of one credit?

Originally posted by razirafi View Post
    Hello. I recently bought a Smart Bro Plug-It kit that came with this USB modem. I tried checking it with the latest version of DC Unlocker client software and it was read as "unlocked". Now I inserted my regular Globe sim just to check if it is truly unlocked. I got the error message "Invalid SIM". Does this mean that this modem is locked when it was read out by the software as unlocked? Or is it because I used a regular Globe sim and not a Globe broadband sim? I have read that the cost to unlock this WM66A is 10 credits. How much is the monetary cost of one credit?
    Maybe you detected modem with original sim inserted? Correct lock status will be detected only if modem is detected with not original sim card.
    10 credits cost 10 euros.

Comment

Yes I detected the modem with the original sim inserted. I will try using the non-original sim and see. If this modem is locked then I will buy the credits to unlock this.

Comment

wm66a credits

can you give me a credits, no problem with my modem it was detected by DC-Unlocker. when i inserted another SIM it was detected as locked and i need 10 credits to unlock it!

Comment

Originally posted by vlucero17 View Post
          can you give me a credits, no problem with my modem it was detected by DC-Unlocker. when i inserted another SIM it was detected as locked and i need 10 credits to unlock it!

Credits you can buy here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy

Comment

i have no money!

Comment

I have credits but I can unlock my WM66A.

Application Port not found is the error.

What is the problem with this?

Comment

Cehck, if the connection software is closed at detect time.

Comment

Connection software?

No, it doesn't closed..
                  Is there any other options to be configured?

Comment

Close the software then try to detect.

Comment

Yes, I have already than that many times but still got an error..

If I set another application port, the error is card not found!

Thanks for fast reply. Hoping that this will be solved..

Comment

Check, if use autodetect. Check if no other modem are connected. Check, if all drivers are installed. If that does not help, try on other computer.

Comment

I have tried autodetect but still application port not found. When I select WM66/WM66A the error is card not found. I have also try disconnecting my wifi and got same problem.

Maybe the problem is with my computer i'm using, I use Dell laptop with windows 7 OS.

Is the DC unlocker software running perfectly in windows 7?

Comment

somebody share their credits!
                            im eager to unlock my modem!
                            try to detect your modem, before detecting, dont use or open the modem yet!

Comment

Originally posted by egayam View Post
                              I have tried autodetect but still application port not found. When I select WM66/WM66A the error is card not found. I have also try disconnecting my wifi and got same problem.

Maybe the problem is with my computer i'm using, I use Dell laptop with windows 7 OS.

Is the DC unlocker software running perfectly in windows 7?
                              Yes, dc-unlocker work on windows 7. Something is taking the com port or it does not exist. Bes ure connection software is not left running as icone near the clock or in processes. Try other computer if this does not help.

Comment

Working...
                              X