Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocket hub ericsson w35

I did a mistake to upgrade the firmware the router its from rogers company

The warning it says that If I want to upgrade the firmware that I should use one
    of their firmware file I used another file And now it locked is thier any way to open it .
    thank you

This device is not supported and can not be unlocked by dc-unlocker.

Comment

Please I also have the W35 and I opened it. I realised it used a sierra MC8790V mini card. I took it out and inserted it into my acer aspire laptop, and it worked once the drivers were installed though i cant browse with it. I installed the dc-unlocker and it recognized the card. The problem is that, it shows that the minicard is unlocked and i cant flash it. When i connect it back into the router it doesn't work. Please I need some help.

Comment

Originally posted by kalejesse View Post
        Please I also have the W35 and I opened it. I realised it used a sierra MC8790V mini card. I took it out and inserted it into my acer aspire laptop, and it worked once the drivers were installed though i cant browse with it. I installed the dc-unlocker and it recognized the card. The problem is that, it shows that the minicard is unlocked and i cant flash it. When i connect it back into the router it doesn't work. Please I need some help.
        What sim is there inserted to sierra MC8790V when you detect it? Original or not?

Comment

Original

It detects both the original and the other sims, but with the other sims it writes invalid sim inserted even though it identifies the network alright. But when i use the Dc unlocker its says unlocked but I cant seem to flash.

Comment

It detects both the original and the other sims, but with the other sims it writes invalid sim inserted even though it identifies the network alright. But when i use the Dc unlocker its says unlocked but I cant seem to flash.
            I ask you what sim inserted at detect time by dc-unlocker when you see lock status as unlocked (original or not sim)

Comment

the other sim, not the original. dc unlocker detects other sims as being unlocked

Comment

the other sim, not the original. dc unlocker detects other sims as being unlocked
                If when not original sim card inserted dc-unlocker detects modem as unlocked, means the modem is unlocked.
                Maybe there nis anything from router that does not allow to use other sim cards. Maybe lock from firmware. Try updating firmware. Maybe this will help.

Comment

Working...
                X