Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF60 Telstra can't be detected

Hi,
    I've got ZTE MF60 from Telestra NextG, I've tried to install it via USB cable but it's only seen as mass storage device(microSD card reader) there is no visible dashboard or modem and installing MF60 drivers from internet doesn't change anything therefore I can't detect it in dc-unlocker in order to get it unlocked. Does anyone know a solution to this problem ? Or is it possible to generate an unlock code via IMEI for this model ?

Sorry, telstra version not supported as it can not be detected by dc-unlocker.
    No, can not generate unlock code by imei for zte modems.

Comment

to sum it up

I also have the version without usb modem, so I just want to sum it up:
      • There is no [public] algorithm to compute 16-digit unlock code from IMEI
      • therefore DC-unlocker uses some kind of exploit to avoid inputting this code

is this correct?
      I spent some time playing around with another USB stick (Huawei E1752Cu) so I know you can use AT commands to change the device mode, enable/disable UI,SD,virtual CD
      so I can imagine these have USB port disabled and to enable it using AT commands you have to have it enabled (yo, dawg)
      this leaves 3 options
      • use 16-digit calculator when it is available
      • there is a way to do this in dashboard // EXTREMELY unlikely// not to mention my dashboard is a piece of sh*t made of dozens of nested tables and frames
      • there is a HW mod to re-enable USB port //likely//, you just have to be a pro if you hope not to fry it in the process

In other words, we are screwed and our only choice is to wait till someone comes up with the 16-digit calculator or a HW mod, right?

Comment

can some one give me scchemetics for the model mf30 / mf60 zte i have modem with me i can try to mod it

i searched everywae but nothing available...i can try on my own modem but need schemetics

i can get the code from provider cost me $22 , but i want to mod it

Comment

ZTE MF60 is now supported by dc-unlocker. You can download latest version that supports this model here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/yKpY7NkO
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Telstra MF60 Modem

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
            Sorry, telstra version not supported as it can not be detected by dc-unlocker.
            No, can not generate unlock code by imei for zte modems.
            Hi,
            As DC Unlocker is unable to detect the Telstra MF60 modem am I able get a refund
            Regards
            Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by norty19 View Post
              Hi,
              As DC Unlocker is unable to detect the Telstra MF60 modem am I able get a refund
              Regards
              Wayne

This model is supported.
              What windows version do you use?

Comment

I am using Windows 7

Comment

telstra mf60

i am also having same problem detecting a TELSTRA MF60

can anyone confirm that it is actually supporting this model and can unlock please

im also using windows7

Comment

I am using Windows 7
                    Try to run dc-unlocker as administrator. Sometimes it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                      Try to run dc-unlocker as administrator. Sometimes it helps.
                      how do we do that?

Comment

Makes no difference running as administrator

Comment

Have just done again and all has worked thanks

Comment

Have just done again and all has worked thanks
                            would you like to share with us how you got it to be detected please?

Comment

Did as Vincentas suggested. right click over your dc unlocker icon navigate to run as administrator and click on it. Select ZTE modems, leave at auto detect, click on detect modem. Need to ensure that you have purchased 7 credits first Did have to do it twice for some reason

Comment

Working...
                              X