Kindly remove MF61 from list of supported modem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly remove MF61 from list of supported modem

I unlocked a ZTE MF61 modem for a client of mine this afternoon but the modem coundn't detect signal, its always writing searching. I hereby implore and advice you to remove ZTE MF61 and all other modem having the same issues from the list of your supported modem. We can't afford to lose our customers and reputation.

This modem is suported and can be unlocked by dc-unlocker.
    Copy here what is detected by dc-unlcker.
    Also, maybe you have used enable diagnostic port function be fore detect and unlock?

Comment

I have also just unlocked a T-Mobile ZTE MF61, unlocker said that it was unlocked and indeed the device now takes the UK provider 3 sim, however all the unit is now doing is saying "searching" on the device and never locks onto the signal, I have tried replacing the sim into my other device and that works fine

Can you give me an indication of what the issue is please....thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fullfast View Post
        I have also just unlocked a T-Mobile ZTE MF61, unlocker said that it was unlocked and indeed the device now takes the UK provider 3 sim, however all the unit is now doing is saying "searching" on the device and never locks onto the signal, I have tried replacing the sim into my other device and that works fine

Did you set correct connection settings after unlock?
        Maybe you tried to click "Enable diagnostic port" in DC-Unlocker before unlocking?

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
          Did you set correct connection settings after unlock?
          Maybe you tried to click "Enable diagnostic port" in DC-Unlocker before unlocking?
          Nope definately didnt enable diagnostic port......

Correct connection settings ???????

Comment

Nope definately didnt enable diagnostic port......

Correct connection settings ???????
            Yes, every provider has its own connection settings, like APN, login, password, etc. You have to set them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
              Yes, every provider has its own connection settings, like APN, login, password, etc. You have to set them.
              I am now unable to get onto device to change these settings.....any help would be greatly appreciated....thank you in advance...

Comment

I am now unable to get onto device to change these settings.....any help would be greatly appreciated....thank you in advance...
                Can you detect modem again with DC-Unlocker and copy here what is detected?

Comment

Sure - where are you using the device? It only supports the AWS 1700/2100 and PCS 1900 bands. If you're in Europe or Asia, no service to be found on those bands! People unlock devices for different reasons.

Comment

Working...
                  X