ZTE MF70 unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hi_yogesh View Post
    Yes, modem is connected to usb port i.e. plugged in (not through cable)
    Anything else i can check ? Thanks
    Please contact us by live chat on working hours from Monday to Friday from 11 to 17 gmt+2 and we will be able to check more.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Please contact us by live chat on working hours from Monday to Friday from 11 to 17 gmt+2 and we will be able to check more.
      HI, i was able to detect after some support. The modem is unlocked but doesn;t seem to work. Blue light is on but after pluggin in nothing happens and i cannot connect to internet. I can still detect it through dc-unlocker and shows unlocked.

Comment

Originally posted by hi_yogesh View Post
        HI, i was able to detect after some support. The modem is unlocked but doesn;t seem to work. Blue light is on but after pluggin in nothing happens and i cannot connect to internet. I can still detect it through dc-unlocker and shows unlocked.
        Solved after contacting by Live Support Chat.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

unable to detect the modem

I have the problem with modem detection. First time when I plugged it in USB and software got started, I close the software and started DC unlocker client V 1.00.1005, but the modem wasn't detected. After then, when I plug-in modem into USB again software didn't start the modem and it was unvisible for PC. DC unlocker client still doen't find the modem. Could you assist in solving this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by baloo_BLR View Post
            I have the problem with modem detection. First time when I plugged it in USB and software got started, I close the software and started DC unlocker client V 1.00.1005, but the modem wasn't detected. After then, when I plug-in modem into USB again software didn't start the modem and it was unvisible for PC. DC unlocker client still doen't find the modem. Could you assist in solving this problem?
            Can you see MF70 in device manager under modems/ports lines? if so make a screenshot of device manager window with modems/ports lines spreaded or write us here what do you see in there.

Comment

No I don't see modem in device manager (port lines). When the modem is in USB the system wizard tries to find drivers and doesn't find they, because this modem is kind of "plug and play".
              Attached Files

Comment

No I don't see modem in device manager (port lines). When the modem is in USB the system wizard tries to find drivers and doesn't find they, because this modem is kind of "plug and play".
                If its plugged via usb, you should be able to see it in device manager. You can access it by right clicking on My computer -> Properties -> Hardware -> Device Manager. Make a screens shot with spreaded modems/port lines and upload it somewhere, because its really hard to see any information in the last screenshot you've provided.

Comment

please find screen shot you requested
                  Attached Files

Comment

please find screen shot you requested
                    Do you see mf70 in My Computer under CDROMS? If so, open it and look for any installation files/drivers, because from device manager screenshot it seems that they are missing for your device to fully function.

Comment

It is in the modem section, but when I try to renew the driver this attempt ends with message that wizard didn't find any appropriate drivers
                      Attached Files

Comment

It is in the modem section, but when I try to renew the driver this attempt ends with message that wizard didn't find any appropriate drivers
                        No, i've meant if you see your device in My Computer, icon to it is usually on the Desktop.

Comment

There is no modem icon among devices neither in the the "My computer" window nor on the desktop

Comment

The modem has been unlocked successfully

Many thanks to Valdemaras!

Comment

Many thanks to Valdemaras!
                              Thank you sir.

Device detection problem was solved by installing "Join Air".

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                                Thank you sir.

Device detection problem was solved by installing "Join Air".
                                Hi Guys,

can you please help me here, i have try follow all your instruction here and installed the JOIN AIR as well, but still NO DETECTION on MY MF70?

any idea please!!!!

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X