APN problem with ZTE AC30 / Verizon Fivespot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APN problem with ZTE AC30 / Verizon Fivespot

Hi all, I've successfully unlocked my Verizon Fivespot / ZTE AC30 and now able to switch it to GSM mode. But my carrier require me to add a APN manually, and I cant find that option in Fivespot web configure UI. Do I need to upgrade its firmware or something? I've seen ppl here talking about "ZTE end user update tool", is this the thing I need? Where can I download it? I googled but no luck...
    Cheers.

If you can not add new apn, try to edit existing. Maybe this will help.
    If still does not alow, then yes, you may need to change firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      If you can not add new apn, try to edit existing. Maybe this will help.
      If still does not alow, then yes, you may need to change firmware.
      I cant find any menu item related to add/edit/delete APN... guess I need to change firmware, do you know where can I download the flash tool / firmware image file? Thanks!

Comment

After a firmware upgrade and a factory reset, my AC30 became LOCKED again! Can't believe I wasted 7 euro so easily. I am so disappoint with dc unlocker.

Comment

Originally posted by gokeeper View Post
          After a firmware upgrade and a factory reset, my AC30 became LOCKED again! Can't believe I wasted 7 euro so easily. I am so disappoint with dc unlocker.
          You can unlock it again by using same username and password with 0 credits.
          Unlocking same device again does not require credits.

Comment

Hi bro

Can you please tell me where you got the firmware to flash the router.

Thanks.

Comment

no way yet to edit the apn setting? i unlocked mine, but i cant get it edited.

Comment

Working...
              X