Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZTE ICERA Firmware Writer

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    where can download k3772-z drive update file

    management:
    Please help me !
    i want to download k3772-z drive update at "ZTE Icera Write" tool !

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by speed3gmodem View Post
      management:
      Please help me !
      i want to download k3772-z drive update at "ZTE Icera Write" tool !
      If you want to download firmware then you need to launch ZTE ICERA Firmware Writer program, click on enter support area button, then navigate to firmware folder and there will be located separate directory for zte k3772-z modem.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
        If you want to download firmware then you need to launch ZTE ICERA Firmware Writer program, click on enter support area button, then navigate to firmware folder and there will be located separate directory for zte k3772-z modem.
        i know , but i can not find k3772-z join air software , where can get it ! please help ! Thanks

        Comment


        • #94
          As for our information there is no Join Air software for ZTE ICERA modems.

          Comment


          • #95
            ZTE ICERA Firmware Writer v.0.0.0.10
            this version is not working properly its not showing firmware of k3770z
            i checked so many sets all r getting problems only and unlocked set is not getting signal also

            the old version ZTE ICERA Firmware Writer v.0.0.0.9 is good version no errors
            so plz fix the errors and fix plz so many datacards r going back with this u also checkkkk

            Comment


            • #96
              Dc team plz provide update for ZTE ICERA Firmware Writer r else fix the bugs plz i waiting for ur reply since 5 days Plz check

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by mk.help View Post
                Dc team plz provide update for ZTE ICERA Firmware Writer r else fix the bugs plz i waiting for ur reply since 5 days Plz check
                We checked it, yes it does not show firmware but flashing is done successfully still, this bug should get fixed in another 2-3 weeks.

                Comment


                • #98




                  1/29/2015 1:58:59 PM Starting write modem...
                  Validating file...
                  Looking for modem...
                  Modem found
                  Modem in download mode
                  Preparing to write selected files...
                  Writing nocd.iso.wrapped...
                  Software written...
                  Changing modem to diagnostic mode...

                  USB Device REMOVAL
                  Type: USB Composite Device
                  VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                  Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA

                  USB Device INSERTION
                  Type: USB Composite Device
                  VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                  Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA
                  Waiting for modem answer...
                  1/29/2015 2:00:04 PM Write modem finish

                  Getting information from the modem...OK

                  Modem: --
                  Communication Port: COM108
                  IMEI: 911133704946745
                  Firmware Version: --
                  Customize Version: --
                  Dashboard Version: --
                  CD Enabled: False

                  User: 0132405E
                  User credits: 50
                  Modem in Download mode
                  Modem in Download mode
                  1/29/2015 2:01:04 PM Starting write modem...
                  Validating file...
                  Looking for modem...
                  Modem found
                  Modem in download mode
                  Preparing to write...
                  Writing nocd.iso.wrapped...
                  Writing loader.wrapped...
                  Writing secondary_boot.wrapped...
                  Writing factory_tests.wrapped...
                  Writing modem.wrapped...
                  Writing mass_storage.wrapped...
                  Changing modem to diagnostic mode...

                  USB Device REMOVAL
                  Type: USB Composite Device
                  VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                  Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA

                  USB Device INSERTION
                  Type: USB Composite Device
                  VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                  Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA
                  Waiting for modem answer...
                  Cannot change to download mode
                  Error writing Software
                  Changing modem to diagnostic mode...

                  USB Device REMOVAL
                  Type: USB Composite Device
                  VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                  Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA

                  USB Device INSERTION
                  Type: USB Composite Device
                  VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                  Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA
                  Waiting for modem answer...
                  1/29/2015 2:02:54 PM Write modem finish

                  Getting information from the modem...OK

                  Modem: --
                  Communication Port: COM108
                  IMEI: 91113**********
                  Firmware Version: --
                  Customize Version: --
                  Dashboard Version: --
                  CD Enabled: False

                  not getting come out from download mode pls give me the solution

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by nmprabath View Post



                    1/29/2015 1:58:59 PM Starting write modem...
                    Validating file...
                    Looking for modem...
                    Modem found
                    Modem in download mode
                    Preparing to write selected files...
                    Writing nocd.iso.wrapped...
                    Software written...
                    Changing modem to diagnostic mode...

                    USB Device REMOVAL
                    Type: USB Composite Device
                    VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                    Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA

                    USB Device INSERTION
                    Type: USB Composite Device
                    VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                    Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA
                    Waiting for modem answer...
                    1/29/2015 2:00:04 PM Write modem finish

                    Getting information from the modem...OK

                    Modem: --
                    Communication Port: COM108
                    IMEI: 911133704946745
                    Firmware Version: --
                    Customize Version: --
                    Dashboard Version: --
                    CD Enabled: False

                    User: 0132405E
                    User credits: 50
                    Modem in Download mode
                    Modem in Download mode
                    1/29/2015 2:01:04 PM Starting write modem...
                    Validating file...
                    Looking for modem...
                    Modem found
                    Modem in download mode
                    Preparing to write...
                    Writing nocd.iso.wrapped...
                    Writing loader.wrapped...
                    Writing secondary_boot.wrapped...
                    Writing factory_tests.wrapped...
                    Writing modem.wrapped...
                    Writing mass_storage.wrapped...
                    Changing modem to diagnostic mode...

                    USB Device REMOVAL
                    Type: USB Composite Device
                    VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                    Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA

                    USB Device INSERTION
                    Type: USB Composite Device
                    VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                    Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA
                    Waiting for modem answer...
                    Cannot change to download mode
                    Error writing Software
                    Changing modem to diagnostic mode...

                    USB Device REMOVAL
                    Type: USB Composite Device
                    VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                    Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA

                    USB Device INSERTION
                    Type: USB Composite Device
                    VidPid: Vid_19d2&Pid_1176
                    Instance id: 1A6FB6D7D5945BD4395C262ED198B87B91E7B1EA
                    Waiting for modem answer...
                    1/29/2015 2:02:54 PM Write modem finish

                    Getting information from the modem...OK

                    Modem: --
                    Communication Port: COM108
                    IMEI: 91113**********
                    Firmware Version: --
                    Customize Version: --
                    Dashboard Version: --
                    CD Enabled: False

                    not getting come out from download mode pls give me the solution
                    Might be because you have tried to write incompatible firmware into modem. Therefore should write back original one.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X