Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF 91 Not supported?

Hi there,

Have Telstra ZTE MF 91, but with DC-Unlocker 1.00.1018 it says 'Sorry, Modem Not Supported'. Is there any work around for this? I tried telling the software that it was a ZTE MF 91, which is listed, tried auto detect, and ZTE Other, but none of these helped. Tried with and without SIM card in, and no luck. If the information helps - I had just successfully unlocked an MF 60 - so I think I should be on the right path.

Any clues anyone?

Cheers Matt

Originally posted by mattbalogh View Post
    Hi there,

Have Telstra ZTE MF 91, but with DC-Unlocker 1.00.1018 it says 'Sorry, Modem Not Supported'. Is there any work around for this? I tried telling the software that it was a ZTE MF 91, which is listed, tried auto detect, and ZTE Other, but none of these helped. Tried with and without SIM card in, and no luck. If the information helps - I had just successfully unlocked an MF 60 - so I think I should be on the right path.

Any clues anyone?

Cheers Matt
    It is supported by dc-unlocker for unlocking, maybe there is another modem/phone that is connected to pc at time you try to detect this one? Try to run dc-unlocker as administrator as well for detection of this device, use auto detect option on select model line.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Tried that, no luck

Thanks for that advice. I went through all the steps carefully, restarted the pc to ensure that it forgot any prior connections, but still no luck.

Comment

Does pc recognizes that your device is connected to pc? Could you go to see in device manager if it appears under Modems/Ports lines?

Comment

PC can see modem, and I think DC-Unlocker can too

Yes, the pc is seeing the device, and I think DC-unlocker does too - strange, isn't it...

Comment

But were you able to locate it in device manager? And under which line(s) does it appear?

Comment

It looks like a CD drive!

Hi Valdermaras,

You might be on to something, well done! From the attached screengrab, you will see that my PC seems to think this modem is a CD drive - perhaps because it also hosts a SD card slot. I took the SD card out and re-attached to see if that made a difference, and that is what you see in the attachment.

Comment

Sorry, image didn't upload, try this link
                https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By9u...it?usp=sharing

Comment

You should be able to see your device in My Computer. Open it, hover mouse over your device, right click on it, select eject, then your device should be recognized differently in device manager. If so, try to detect it afterwards.

Comment

Solved thank you Valdermaras

Many thanks, that solved it. Unlocked, learnt about setting APNs and all solved.

Many thanks for your assistance and patience!

Matt

Comment

Working...
                    X