Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update tool for zte mf90 for unlock stuck in 16%, help me for solution

I wanna helped for my problem,

I has following step by step for unlock modem zte mf90 but I having problem in update tool

1. and i check login with my account , where I buy from reseller credit from indonesia

2. I detect my modem

and there have instruction for update firmware before unlock, me download firmware from https://www.dc-unlocker.com/zte-mf90-bolt-unlock-guide but I having problem with update tools .

1. update tools can working in 1%

2. but in 16% my modem off automatic

and last download failed ..

so I can't unlock my modem , can giving me solution ? thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nugroholesmana; 2014-05-01, 06:46 PM.

Be sure all driver are installed, modem is not in use and modem software is closed at update.
    Try to reinstall modem, try other computer.

Comment

its new firmware and still can't unlock.i also waiting this solution from DC unlocker team

Comment

Originally posted by vampire13 View Post
        its new firmware and still can't unlock.i also waiting this solution from DC unlocker team
        Maybe you have user account for dc-unlocker or maybe you are a dongle user? We would like to take log file of this device and check if its possible to make it available for unlock remotely.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi , i have meet a problem , my bolt mf90 was with the firmware b05 and i have already unlock by dc unlocker client latest version, but still no signal , so i upgrade the firmware to b07 , one thing i want to ask is if i pay for 2 credit for the unlocking and still no signal , what should i do?

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
            Hi , i have meet a problem , my bolt mf90 was with the firmware b05 and i have already unlock by dc unlocker client latest version, but still no signal , so i upgrade the firmware to b07 , one thing i want to ask is if i pay for 2 credit for the unlocking and still no signal , what should i do?
            Contact us by live support chat for solving out unlocking problems of MF90, make sure you have restarted device after unlock, try to put pin code on sim card, make sure sim card is valid and working.

Comment

same problem with me. its your firmware pacth support
              Firmware : BD_BOLT_MF90V1.0.0B07
              Compile date / time : Mar 7 2014 15:38:46
              Chipset : Qualcomm
              NAND Flash : JSFBAB2N72ABA

please help need solution for unlock. try to flash with MF90_B07_updater_patched, always stuck 16%. same problem with @nugroholesmana
              Last edited by ekel339; 2014-05-29, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ekel339 View Post
                same problem with me. its your firmware pacth support
                Firmware : BD_BOLT_MF90V1.0.0B07
                Compile date / time : Mar 7 2014 15:38:46
                Chipset : Qualcomm
                NAND Flash : JSFBAB2N72ABA

please help need solution for unlock. try to flash with MF90_B07_updater_patched, always stuck 16%. same problem with @nugroholesmana
                We have recently got necessary data regarding this firmware unlock, it might be added to supported list in near future.

Comment

Mentioned by Edison, I have unlocked MF90 with firmware B05, restart the modem, but still cannot get signal from another provider (has no pin code). I tried 2 different providers, both the same, cannot be recognized.

Comment

Working...
                  X