Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debianx View Post
    yes different drivers were geteset, unfortunately without success
    Please provide information/message that appears on computer screen after you try to apply drivers that i have provided.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

As mentioned, tried different drivers but no device detected. It comes at the end of the device is not properly installed. Except at MF60_Drivers_for_64bit_Windows.zip there is partially detected but DC Unlocker can not detect the modem. To see a couple of pictures here that I have already tested driver.

driver 60.png
      driver 1 60.png here was clicked blind

driver 3 60.png

Comment

You have provided screenshot of installation of the drivers that i did not gave to you. So please provide information that was requested to further investigate possible detect/unlock solution for your device. You must provide information of what happens when you try to apply manually drivers from link that i gave.

Comment

manually? 'm a little confused
          would like the driver they think to try, now about which manual link is. 'm back every link in the post duchegegangen, always land in the drivers / zte / modems ... and seeking appropriate driver from me. Please re-enter the link for the driver's safety with my error but the link for the driver manellen I just think not.
          Thank you

Comment

of course the drivers were already tried, some work now that the device can not be started is the error message

mf83 driver.png

Comment

Sorry do not understand German, if possible provide information in English. Make sure to install drivers on Windows 32bit not 64bit, it won't work on 64bit.

Comment

which bit version is installed, I can not influence now I always get code 10 device can not start

Comment

which bit version is installed, I can not influence now I always get code 10 device can not start
                  Device can not start because drivers not installed correctly. Bit version is shown in computer properties.

Comment

this is clear to me now I can have an impact on the in which I 32Bit driver bekommon/have install. On the basis of the ready set, the driver does not get started the device

Comment

this is clear to me now I can have an impact on the in which I 32Bit driver bekommon/have install. On the basis of the ready set, the driver does not get started the device
                      Did not quite understand your last post. So your windows are 32 bit or 64?

Comment

sorry did not understad, my OS is 64Bit

Comment

sorry did not understad, my OS is 64Bit
                          Then problem most likely is because of it. Drivers that i've sent to you are suitable for 32bit os only. If you have this possibility, try to install MF83 on computer that runs 32bit OS. Then let us know the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                            Then problem most likely is because of it. Drivers that i've sent to you are suitable for 32bit os only. If you have this possibility, try to install MF83 on computer that runs 32bit OS. Then let us know the results.
                            I need that drivers too, where can I download them?

Comment

Originally posted by robbievanus View Post

I need that drivers too, where can I download them?
                              All drivers that we have you can find in our support are. If you can not find needed drivers there, sorry, means we do not have these drivers.

Comment

Working...
                              X