Download here

Get news and updates first on DC-unlocker Facebook

Whats is new?

ZTE MF825 Bolt Unlocker v.0.0.0.4
    - unlock customized MF825 Indonesia BOLT
    BD_BOLT_MF825AV1.0.1B06 Build Dec 31 2013 11:03:10
    - available for both: dongle users and users with username & password

ZTE MF825 Indonesia BOLT unlock guide link
    Last edited by Vincentas; 2015-02-10, 01:26 PM.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

dear dc. Please put the original firmware too for Qualcomm writer in case the usb is brick and need to re flash.
    Last edited by pushcdma; 2014-11-23, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Not possible as we do not have it.

Comment

Can I get help to unlock the device remotely? I am really scared to unlock it by my self

Comment

Originally posted by Adil Saya View Post
          Can I get help to unlock the device remotely? I am really scared to unlock it by my self
          All will be ok if you follow the guide that is provided in first post for unlocking this device.

Comment

Hi, I got an error during unlocking the device, I follow the instruction from the link and I already download the driver but it seems that the driver cannot be installed on my notebook(note: I use windows8) I have tried using setupRndis.exe from outside 32bit folder and installer.exe from inside 32bit folder but I don't know if the installer has installed the driver or not, because the driver is still like on the image that I attached. Please help me dc%20unlocker%20other%20device_zpsgjw4s6xd.jpg

this is the error dc%20unlocker%20error_zpsjfnac7oe.jpg

Update:
            I have update my driver, and I try to repeat the process from the guide but now my credit is 0(zero), why?
            dc%20unlocker%201_zpsvc3zzam4.jpg
            How to unlock MF825 Bolt with dc-unlocker program
            Last edited by Adil Saya; 2015-05-16, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adil Saya View Post
              Hi, I got an error during unlocking the device, I follow the instruction from the link and I already download the driver but it seems that the driver cannot be installed on my notebook(note: I use windows8) I have tried using setupRndis.exe from outside 32bit folder and installer.exe from inside 32bit folder but I don't know if the installer has installed the driver or not, because the driver is still like on the image that I attached. Please help me [ATTACH=CONFIG]n150270[/ATTACH]

this is the error [ATTACH=CONFIG]n150271[/ATTACH]

Update:
              I have update my driver, and I try to repeat the process from the guide but now my credit is 0(zero), why?
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n150272[/ATTACH]
              You can repeat with 0 credits. Unlocking same device again will not ask for credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

You can repeat with 0 credits. Unlocking same device again will not ask for credits.
                Solved Thanks

Comment

after unlocking success , my modem cant be detected anymore. why?

Comment

Originally posted by supercell View Post
                    after unlocking success , my modem cant be detected anymore. why?
                    Not detected by computer at all? Not detected by software? Have you restarted it after unlock before trying to use?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

Not detected by computer at all? Not detected by software? Have you restarted it after unlock before trying to use?
                      when i connect again to my pc its like the driver inside this modem is gone.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by supercell View Post

when i connect again to my pc its like the driver inside this modem is gone.
                        Detect modem by dc-unlocker and click dissable diagnostic port. This should solve.

Comment

newbie want to ask:
                          1. this free login without credit can detect modem?
                          2. before unlock wich sim card to insert, unlock sim card or looked sim card?
                          3. my wifi connection get error if i plug in my modem mf825a what should i do?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky77 View Post
                            newbie want to ask:
                            1. this free login without credit can detect modem?
                            2. before unlock wich sim card to insert, unlock sim card or looked sim card?
                            3. my wifi connection get error if i plug in my modem mf825a what should i do?
                            1. Yes, this login will work for modem detect.
                            2. Need to insert other provider (not original) sim card.
                            3. It may be that device you try to unlock is overtaking connection. Try to move connection to bottom of list as in this instructions: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/HiLink_m...nlock_tutorial

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X