ZTE MF-61 searching for network after I DCUnlocked it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF-61 searching for network after I DCUnlocked it

I just went through a 3days trouble just to unlock a T-Mobile based 4G ZTE MF-61 modem which I eventually unlocked successfully after purchasing 7 euro credit, now it keep displaying searching for network, I have read everything there is to read to go about this online and on this forum. Nevertheless I like to know if there's anyone out there with this issue before who somehow resolved it. Some folks are saying a firmware update or loading it with that of an MF-60 should solve the frequency discrepancy. Any opinion ?

Have you restarted modem after unlock? What provider and country was it locked to?What country do you try to use it in?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Have you restarted modem after unlock? What provider and country was it locked to?What country do you try to use it in?
      Yes I restarted it several times after the unlocking was done. Before I DCUnlocked it, it was locked to T-Mobile USA network. Though I strongly doubt it but is it possibly an APN issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by yas_official View Post

Yes I restarted it several times after the unlocking was done. Before I DCUnlocked it, it was locked to T-Mobile USA network. Though I strongly doubt it but is it possibly an APN issue ?
        What country do you try to use it? It may be that frequencies that modem uses in your country are not same that are used in usa thats why you are not able to get signal.

Comment

Working...
        X