MF90 Bolt unlock error now comes QSHUSB_DLOAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF90 Bolt unlock error now comes QSHUSB_DLOAD

help dc unlocker team,.i try to unlock error..where can i fine this driver QHSUSB_DLOAD driver,.
    i try in MF90 driver bolt inside the folder but not compatible,.
    i already repair finish in stage1,but stage 2 cannot permform becuase of the driver.

How to solve it check here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/zte-mf90...d-unlock-guide on the bottom of the guide. For better knowledge read all guide to get basic understanding what you are missing.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

hi sir i already did that procedure i already finish repair in stage 1,.my problem is repair in stage 2 cause QHSUSB driber inside the mf90 bolt folder in cant install corretcly,.
      also i read the post of 1 member here about that problem but i cannot install driobver correctly.,why,.do i need to format my pc,.or driver problem,

Comment

Do not need to format anything. Are you using correct folder, there are 2 separate folders, one for usb drivers other for DLOAD mode. Also try to uninstall and then reinstall, maybe it will help, or on top menu in device manager click "scan hardware changes".

Comment

i did that sir but same result cannot install driver correctly,.

Comment

Originally posted by newfoundghori View Post
            i did that sir but same result cannot install driver correctly,.
            Then try on another computer with different OS.

Comment

yes i already also try in window xp sp3,.same result also,.i also follow the steps of other member,.,if you have tym can you check it via temaviewer sir,.

Comment

yes i already also try in window xp sp3,.same result also,.i also follow the steps of other member,.,if you have tym can you check it via temaviewer sir,.
                Try to disable driver signature check then on windows. Otherwise, right click on QSHUSB_DLOAD in device manager and select uninstall, then reconnect device to pc and check again, write us here details, what message you get when you try to apply drivers manualy?

Comment

hi sir still i cant solve prob i already finish format my pc windows 7 ultimate.,but same i cannot install the driver properly,.help.

Comment

hi sir still i cant solve prob i already finish format my pc windows 7 ultimate.,but same i cannot install the driver properly,.help.
                    And yet you haven't answered to a single question that was asked in last post. Write us here details, what message you get when you try to apply drivers manually?

Comment

yes sir i try to disabled it and uninstall then i connect again but same result,.

Comment

can you upload the driver you use in the video tut cause in dload driver there is no win32 its only allx64 and allx86 inside the folder

Comment

can you upload the driver you use in the video tut cause in dload driver there is no win32 its only allx64 and allx86 inside the folder
                          win32 drivers are in x86 folder. Anyway, what is the second line now visible in "other devices" since in original post there is only one.

Comment

thats is a smart card boss,.no bother that,.yes i install win32 driver but same also,.cannot find the correct driver

Comment

try to uninstall current line that appears under other devices. Then make sure automatic driver updating is disabled on windows. Then try to apply our drivers for your device, mayeb this will help.

Comment

Working...
                              X