Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF667 Flashing CD Partition

Hello all,

I need to add a file to my ZTE MF667 modem. So, I used DC Unlocker Program by using "Write Dashboard" function. But, it does not write this file to CD Partition. (Note: When you plug in mf667 to usb port, it was shown like a CD Drive).I think, there are two disk area. it writes another disk partition or ROM. Because, CD partition is 4.4MB, another disk part is 1 MB. I can write any iso file to 1MB area.

How can I write my iso file to CD partition of MF667?

Thank you very much.

Sorry, DC-unlocker does not have solution to your problem. If you've made a back up before writing new dashboard you should be able to restore device with writing it back.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

How can I make a back up? Because, if I use read dashboard, dc unlocker does not give me autorun.exe or another file. I couldnt write anything cd partition of MF667
      Last edited by john.mcquien; 2015-05-04, 12:51 PM.

Comment

1. Start DC-Unlocker software.
        2. Detect modem.
        3. Click on "Read dashboard". Your current dashboard will be read. (You will be able to write it back if write dashboard fails or it will not work).

Comment

Ok. If you read my first post again, it is OK. But, dc-unlocker does not writes at CD partition of MF667. All firmware and software (setup.exe, outrun.exe etc.)are in cd part of mf667. How can I write a file to this part?

Comment

If automatic writing solution from software not working, then no other ways to do it by DC-unlocker services.

Comment

Working...
            X