Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF64 driver

Hi All,

Please let me know where I can download the ZTE MF64 driver. I understand the latest client can handle ZTE MF64, but I cannot detect my modem from the laptop. The com port is not recognized. I tried to use the ZTE generic driver and MF65 driver, and both failed.

Thanks in advance for the support.

Regards.

Vrance

What message you get when you try to apply drivers manually for lines of MF64 in device manager?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hello, I was able to unlock my ZTE MF64 device from T-Mobile USA with dc-unlocker. The drivers are on the modem itself, it has to connect as USB stick first. Try on another computer.

I have another problem. After the unlock, I can put any sim card and the modem registers on another network (in my case AT&T). However I can not establish an internet connection, even when I change APN to correct setting. The problem may be that it is branded to AT&T and that there is something in the firmware that blocks other carriers other than the network lock? Does anyone has another debranded firmware? Are there any hidden menus?

Comment

It seems that the unlock process has somehow affected the wireless data connection in the modem. Even the original simcard does not work any more after unlock. There is 0 kb data flow, although the modem is registered on the network.

Comment

Try to disable diagnostics port. Detect device on DC-unlocker, in unlocking tab click disable diagnostics port button, reconnect device to pc, see if it works normally then.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Good day!
            I`ve ZTE MF64 TMO modem. Successfully unlocked it by DC Unlocker. Now i insert different sim card, device register network, I make new APN profile(setting work without any problem in my smartphone and USB modem) but always i press "connect" then Failure message appears. Please advice!

Comment

Installed latest DC Unlocker software, disabled and enabled again Diagnistics Port. Now all sim cards working without any problem. DC Unlocker version used v 1.00.1201

Comment

I have succesfully unlocked the modem, but for some reason I can't connect to the Dutch Vodafone network... is there a way to view the log files, I'd like to know if this is a problem with the provider or with the modem.

Comment

try to make custon APN profile and use it. http://wiki.apnchanger.org/Netherlands

Comment

I used the correct APN settings, but the device won't even connect to the network. Search for networks manually also fails :/

Comment

Can`t register network or can`t connect to Internet in registered network? If first, make sure that signal strength is good and try to make full setting reset from settings menu. If seccond, fownload latest DC Unlocker and disable diagnostics port, then enable it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X