Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZTE MF90 bricked in the middle of unlock process (screen shoot attached)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF90 bricked in the middle of unlock process (screen shoot attached)

Hi,

I just tried to unloack ZTEMF90 B08 using the latest dc-unlock software (user name: prihadi, credit :7) yesterday and its bricked in the middle of the process (attached screen shoot where its bricked).

Can anyone tell me where the mistake is?

The modem won't turn on nor charge at this moment.

any info will be appreciated.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Please read this link: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/zte-mf90...d-unlock-guide
    Drivers, unlock and repair instaructions provided there.

Comment

Hi,

I cant detect the modem because it won't turn on and cannot be charged, it just died in the middle of the process before and after that its never turn on again.

Comment

FYI,

The error given by windows is :

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

A USB port reset request failed

Tried installing the Mf90 driver from the link above but still no luck .

Comment

Originally posted by prihadi View Post
          FYI,

The error given by windows is :

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

A USB port reset request failed

Tried installing the Mf90 driver from the link above but still no luck .
          go to your device manager. Look for device with ! . Then installing driver from ZTE_MF90_B08_drivers you had download from dc-unlocker site. After then the device will shown in QHUSB dload 9008. Then open dc unlocker ZTE MF90 BoltWritter, chose repair. detect then step 1. After it finish you go to detect on step 2. After that your device should be unlock and back to normal.
          Last edited by pushcdma; 2015-06-15, 06:04 AM.

Comment

prihadi, did you manage to make it alive yet?

Comment

Working...
            X