ZTE MF820D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF820D

My laptop as well as DC-unlocker will identify the modem when I have NO SIM card in the modem. Can I then use DC-Unlock to unlock it ? I have now the necessary credits.

Originally posted by Hans Lundberg View Post
    My laptop as well as DC-unlocker will identify the modem when I have NO SIM card in the modem. Can I then use DC-Unlock to unlock it ? I have now the necessary credits.
    If modem is detected as locked on dc-unlocker then can unlock it, otherwise you will need to insert other operator sim card inside it to get correct lock status.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

DC-unlocker now reports modem as successfully unlocked. However, when I try to update it with Telia´s latest version of drivers and firmware then Telias software report as follow:

Current version (Firmware) : BD_TMN_MF820DV1.0.0B11 (TMN is portuguese telecom operator)

Update version : BD_ZTE_MF820DV1.0.0B33 (Telia seems to use ZTE´s standard update)

Error: The version is not matching cannot use this software

Of course the reason I unlocked the modem is because I want to use it with Telia´s service since I am now in Sweden. So what does this mean ? What can I do to use my unlocked modem with Telias mobile 4G service ? I have Telia fiber broadband and will order their 4G wireless subscription once the modem works.

Comment

You can create new profile with existing dashboard/webui in network settings.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X