Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZTE MF 60 (SIM Lock status : unknown(read failed))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF 60 (SIM Lock status : unknown(read failed))

Hello Community,
    First of all please forgive my English
    I have a ZTE MF60 (COSMOTE) Mobile Wifi Router (hotspot) and i have this problem:
    When i bought this router and for as long as I used the cosmote sim card everything was ok.
    Since i changed GSM service provider from cosmote to vodafone i received a new sim card which I put in the device.
    Then i pressed the power button and Welcome message appears for less than a second and then screnn goes black and the router freezes.
    Even if i press power button again nothing happens. I have to remove the battery and press the power button again in order to start the router but again the same (welcome screen for 1 sec and blank screen and freeze!)
    Then i made a google search for an unlocker program and here i am!
    I downloaded the dc-unlocker client, payed for the unlock of the specific device, getting username and password everything ok until then.
    I started the dc-unlocker search for my modem...put my username and password... so far so good. But UNLOCK button was NOT active.
    Then something in my modem details caught my attention: SIM Lock status : unknown(read failed) and i thought that this might be the problem.
    How can i resolve this?
    Thanks!

There is no card inserted during the detection time!
    Last edited by Valdemaras; 2019-03-01, 10:43 AM.

What sim card is there inserted at detect time? Original or other provider?

Comment

i insert original card and dc unlocker says "unlocked". When i insert the new card i can't even start the modem. it freezes

Comment

Correct lock status on DC-unlocker can be received only when invalid/not original operator sim is inserted into device. What do you mean device freezes when you insert not valid sim card?
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Like i describe in my thread when i insert a not original sim card, device starts booting (when i press the power button of course), displays welcome, then blank screen and that's all! Nothing works until i remove the battery and press power button again! To obtain a full start of the device i can either remove any sim cards or insert only the original one

Comment

Well then sorry, this may be related to firmware of your device and we won't be able to assist on that one.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
            X