This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF63 no connection..

after unlocking an ZTE MF63 (previously locked on telering/austria) it does not connect to internet. Its always shown disconnected (picture 1). in the webinterface APN is set to automatic with the right settings. If i connect it via usb cable to pc and try to connect via an dashboard app like "Join Air" (dialing *99#) i am online, but it shows still disconnected, after pulling out the usb cable the MF63 shows connected (picture 2). swiching the moden off and on it falls back again to "disconncted" state and i am offline..

any idea what i have missed out?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Originally posted by umbro View Post
    after unlocking an ZTE MF63 (previously locked on telering/austria) it does not connect to internet. Its always shown disconnected (picture 1). in the webinterface APN is set to automatic with the right settings. If i connect it via usb cable to pc and try to connect via an dashboard app like "Join Air" (dialing *99#) i am online, but it shows still disconnected, after pulling out the usb cable the MF63 shows connected (picture 2). swiching the moden off and on it falls back again to "disconncted" state and i am offline..

any idea what i have missed out?
    Try to disable diagnostics com port. Detect it on DC-unlocker, open unlocking tab, press disable diagnostics com port - then regardless what answer you see on software, disconnect device from pc and connect back. Might help in your case.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

thanks! this brings the magic!

Comment

Originally posted by umbro View Post
        thanks! this brings the magic!
        Great news

Comment

Hi,
          I also have the same issue.
          I'm from Portugal and the Modem was locked to OPTIMUS/NOS network. Currently I have a Vodafone sim card inserted and it does not connect.
          Tried your sugestion and disabled the diagnostic port sucessfully, but still I get disconnected.

Optionally, is there a way to flash the firmware to a more general version of the modem?

Thanks,
          WPrata

Comment

Originally posted by wprata View Post
            Hi,
            I also have the same issue.
            I'm from Portugal and the Modem was locked to OPTIMUS/NOS network. Currently I have a Vodafone sim card inserted and it does not connect.
            Tried your sugestion and disabled the diagnostic port sucessfully, but still I get disconnected.

Optionally, is there a way to flash the firmware to a more general version of the modem?

Thanks,
            WPrata
            Make sure apn settings are correct, make sure device supports frequencies your new operator works on. Sadly we do not have flashing services for this unit.

Comment

Working...
            X