mf90 airtel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbonlyfan View Post
    THanks when it can reflect to my bank account?
    Sorry, we do not know exact refund time. It depends from Hipay and your bank.

Comment

I am trying to make the following as a separate post. But no luck..Kindly look into this:

I am not able to unlock my ZTE MF90 modem...My username is arunakilendraa...Please find below the exact details:

================================================== =================

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1332

Detecting modem :

selection :
      manufacturer - ZTE modems
      model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM4
      Found Diagnostics port COM5

Found modem : MF90
      Model : ZTE MF90
      IMEI : 862927022161799
      Firmware : BD_AIRTELMF90V2.0.0B01
      Compile date / time : Dec 18 2014 03:58:35
      Chipset : Qualcomm MDM9215
      NAND Flash : JSFBAx2N72ABx
      SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)

Check account status

User : arunakilendraa
      Credits left : 7

Unlock ZTE MF90 (862927022161799) cost 7 cr
      Service text tutorial: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/zte-mf90...d-unlock-guide

Unlocking, please wait ...

Security data error !

Error code 84

Security data error !

unlock failed !

Kindly solve this issue. If this modem cannot be unlocked by your team, kindly refund my amount.

Comment

Originally posted by arunakilendraa View Post
        I am trying to make the following as a separate post. But no luck..Kindly look into this:

I am not able to unlock my ZTE MF90 modem...My username is arunakilendraa...Please find below the exact details:

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1332

Detecting modem :

selection :
        manufacturer - ZTE modems
        model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM4
        Found Diagnostics port COM5

Found modem : MF90
        Model : ZTE MF90
        IMEI : 862927022161799
        Firmware : BD_AIRTELMF90V2.0.0B01
        Compile date / time : Dec 18 2014 03:58:35
        Chipset : Qualcomm MDM9215
        NAND Flash : JSFBAx2N72ABx
        SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)

Check account status

User : arunakilendraa
        Credits left : 7

Unlock ZTE MF90 (862927022161799) cost 7 cr
        Service text tutorial: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/zte-mf90...d-unlock-guide

Unlocking, please wait ...

Security data error !

Error code 84

Security data error !

unlock failed !

Kindly solve this issue. If this modem cannot be unlocked by your team, kindly refund my amount.
        This version is not supported for unlock.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi Experts, I am trying to unlock a ZTE MF90 hotspot that shows up on the device manager as ZTE LTE Technologies MSM. I see three entries for this. However, when I try to install the drivers, I am getting the following errors: Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. ZTE Mobile Broadband Diagonistic Port. The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering.
          When I try to use the dc-unlocker, I see the error saying no application port found.
          Can someone help me in resolving this please? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
          Also, I see that this model was not supported for unlock earlier. Has it changed now? Should I use an older version of the dc-unlocker?
          TIA,
          pramodhrao

Comment

Originally posted by pramodhrao View Post
            Hi Experts, I am trying to unlock a ZTE MF90 hotspot that shows up on the device manager as ZTE LTE Technologies MSM. I see three entries for this. However, when I try to install the drivers, I am getting the following errors: Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. ZTE Mobile Broadband Diagonistic Port. The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering.
            When I try to use the dc-unlocker, I see the error saying no application port found.
            Can someone help me in resolving this please? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
            Also, I see that this model was not supported for unlock earlier. Has it changed now? Should I use an older version of the dc-unlocker?
            TIA,
            pramodhrao
            It means you need Windows OS 32bit to install/detect this device.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
              Sorry, MF90 airtel is not supported for unlock.
              Hi, even I tried and getting the same error. Could you please refund the credits? Username: rocksstar. Suggestion: Please update on the website that Airtel MF90 is not supported. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rocksstar View Post

Hi, even I tried and getting the same error. Could you please refund the credits? Username: rocksstar. Suggestion: Please update on the website that Airtel MF90 is not supported. Thanks.
                7 credits are in your account. This version is not supported, we need to have it here with us to check more on it, maybe you could sell device and ship to Lithuania?
                If you decide to do so, negotiate price and shipping details with our manager - [email protected]t

Comment

Okay, I'll send an email.

Comment

The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering.

When I tried to unlock airtel mf90 modem, I am getting the above message. If I cant use my credits to unlock the dongle, PLease refund money I paid for 7 credits. My email id is [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by srpos View Post
                      The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering.

When I tried to unlock airtel mf90 modem, I am getting the above message. If I cant use my credits to unlock the dongle, PLease refund money I paid for 7 credits. My email id is [email protected]
                      Can you write your modem firmware version? It may be not supported for unlock.

Comment

I also need to refund mine my username is bolt1 and i have made 2 transactions today one using paypal and the other using hipay, could you return the money asap (both transactions were made using 2 different cards)

Comment

Actually i got mail from paypal that the money was refunded and said to contact you for further info

Comment

Originally posted by bolt1 View Post
                            I also need to refund mine my username is bolt1 and i have made 2 transactions today one using paypal and the other using hipay, could you return the money asap (both transactions were made using 2 different cards)
                            Refund request forwarded.

Comment

Hi, I have also purchased 7 credits for ZTE MF90, but unfortunately it's not supported by you. Kindly refund to my credit card, the source of the payment.
                              user id : premanandahotta

Comment

Originally posted by premanandahotta View Post
                                Hi, I have also purchased 7 credits for ZTE MF90, but unfortunately it's not supported by you. Kindly refund to my credit card, the source of the payment.
                                user id : premanandahotta
                                Refund done.

Comment

Working...
                                X