ZTE WD670 Firmware dump .bin file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE WD670 Firmware dump .bin file

Hey guys i own a Reliance wipod which is zte wd670 , As you all know we all members who bought it are suffering with the issue of unlocking it .. So i did some research and found a guy on gsm forum who claims that he unlocked the device by designing own customized firmware and flashing the .img file via fastboot .. Only issue is he is not comfortable sharing the img file due to private reasons but i requested him and he provided me with dump file .bin file of the firmware and told me to find the solution myself..

Now i am not some kind of expert in such kind of things , so i was hoping if dc unlocker team and members here can help in cracking the file and customize the firmware for unlocking this device.. If people here are ready to help then i'l post the .bin file asap..

Thankyou..

I believe we would need to have a device first in our first to run tests for any unlock attempt.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Please upload the dump. I might be able to do something with it.

Comment

Here's the link for the dump file..

Comment

Originally posted by W2iCAJETAN View Post
          Please upload the dump. I might be able to do something with it.
          Did you find any way?

Comment

if possible mail to us, we people suffering by uying reliance jio pod 4g lte as it was sutdown

Comment

Great news Airtel WD670 can now be unlocked https://www.dc-unlocker.com/zte-airt...0-unlock-guide
              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
              X